Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 MSRP $40,005 - $373/mo $500 DAS 48m/10k

Hope you get it soon…you’re gonna love it.

Isn’t Camaro production shut down (again) until later this month? I believe that is what the guys over on the forum were discussing, anyway. Regardless, if this deal pans out… I would say thumbs up!

2021 production is done. 2022’s arent starting up until Sept of this year which means they’ll start trickling in around Oct/Nov.

There are pretty much no Camaros until then.

Good news. Vehicle has left the plant, is fully assembled, and on the road in transit to the dealer. It was a custom order, that was delayed due to part availability and the original customer bailed while waiting.

Bad news. They are pulling back the discount to supplier pricing. Apparently there was a miscommunication during negotiation. I’ve adjusted the calculator to reflect the new deal structure. Meh.

1 Like

still not bad, only 9$ jump, hopefully stays that way

If you dont want it…start the line of folks who will jump on it😁

Just got a call from the dealer, my delivery date was moved up to Friday 6/18

I’m a bit more confident now it will actually arrive.

5 Likes

Dealer has confirmed arrival. Now to see what the final paperwork will look like.

1 Like

They honored the supplier discount, and prevailing rebates, but they marked up the MF from .00028 to .00114 – That’s like a $2800 swing over the term of the lease. However at the end of the day they are still honoring the $375/mo payment (not sure how my calculator says $393).

1 Like

If they are jacking the money factor to the moon but still giving you the same payment you agreed to, they are simply discounting the car up front more heavily to get to the same point you already agreed to. Bravo! That is a better way to get to the same payment anyway.

1 Like

Ya same as @spockvr6 said, your payoff will be lower if you sell early because payoff does include any unearned interest

1 Like

And honestly, double bravo for scoring one of these cars right now period. I don’t think it is unreasonable in June 2021 to call this a…

unicorn believe GIF

2 Likes

Here is what I have from them right now

I get 393 when I run this out in a calculator w/ the MF/RV they provided. Any errors seem to be in my favor at this point. Hopefully the actual lease contract I sign on Saturday will have the answers.

My guess is GM dividends to bridge the gap in honoring the price quoted with the marked up money factor.

1 Like

Amazing to still see deals like this actually happen. Congrats.

1 Like

Congrats man, you put in the work and rolled the dice. Happy to see it paid off

1 Like

Works out pretty close for me. But I’m using the MSRP you originally posted. Is that indeed what the sticker says?

Oh, boy, Pine Belt. Good luck.
The contract doesn’t mention a bank fee so I zeroed that out. Not sure how they’ll pull that off.

1 Like

11 Likes

Great color enjoy that

1 Like

The money factor markup makes sense when you mention that. They most likely waived the acquisition fee as part of the markup.

2 Likes