Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 $305+tax $0 DAS (In FL!)

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1
MSRP: $37,850
Selling Price:$37,850
Monthly Payment: $327 (Tax incl.)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:48
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00035
Residual:59
Incentives:First Responder, Loyalty/Conquest
Region:FL
Leasehackr Score:10.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I couldn’t help but hop on one of these LT1 deals. I went with a manual of course and mine has tech pack, dual mode exhaust, and the carbon flash rims (which I wasn’t a fan of, but they work well with the riverside blue). This car is awesome. Feels like E90 M3 performance on a civic budget. And it has wireless carplay! This is a second car for me so unfortunately it might spend a lot of time sitting in the garage, but who knows, maybe it’ll start getting more road time than my daily (Range rover sport diesel). It’s so damn fun to mess around in, a lot more fun than my M340i I had leased last year for a total of 3 months before swapping out of…

And for the deal itself, I think I did pretty well considering it’s Florida. The calculator is my best interpretation of how they got to these numbers, but to be honest, I’m not exactly sure what they did. All I know is I asked for $330 a month sign and drive (they originally quoted close to $400) and the next morning the salesman drove the car 3 hours to my door step and I signed the papers and that was that. Can’t complain!

9 Likes

This is me exactly.

1 Like

I love it! Another nice Florida LT1 deal✔️

1 Like

Also, is this our first 48 month posting?

Dual mode…a must!

Carbon flash wheels are :+1: in my book. My LT1 is black, so I was actually shooting for those wheels (but ended with the 5 spoke forged chrome as a local car that was easy to sign on had them) to go with the complete Darth Vader look​:grin:

Yep the 48 comes out to be cheaper in most cases. And I’m very happy with the dual mode. Thought it was going to be too loud, and it is, but that’s what adds to the fun of this car. And I think personally going with the silver wheels on the black LT1 is the way to go. I almost got a black one with black wheels and it really didn’t look right to me, but maybe because there was no tint on the car…

Also, where’s everybody putting their phone in this car?? I usually have water bottles in the cup holders so my phone is forced to go in the side door pocket- where it quickly goes flying to the backseat under any acceleration :joy:

The armrest cubby where the charging port is.

1 Like

Because it doesn’t need to be plugged in for CarPlay, I just leave it in my pocket. iPhone 12 Pro Max has great battery life so that’s not an issue for me

1 Like

EDIT…made a mess of this post and deleted it :frowning:

I pondered it…but I decided against longer than 39 months (due to def needing tires and the extra year or warranty exposure, etc).

I was soooo wrong about the DM exhaust initially. I was ready to move on an LT1 with standard exhaust (and Im sure its still fine) but so many folks said the DM was a must and I came around to their way of thinking after hearing it. It sounds like what I would imagine the sound would be if the heavens were to personally convert old organic matter to forward motion.

Debating dark tint as we speak…

2 Likes

Yeah…I put my phone there or in the small rectangular area right behind the armrest.

1 Like

Seeing you both say this is really making me consider swapping out of my M340i and hopping into one of these

2 Likes

Do it. Just tinted my new toy…e67797fd70238907402ac013fa4a4017d5ae2bdb_2_666x500|666x500

1 Like

You won’t regret it tbh.

Man I thought getting in to a BMW lease was going to stop we from wanting one of these LT1s. Nope…

2 Likes

The upside is it looks like they are processing transfers at basically light speed from back in the fall when it took some of us 2+ months…

After seeing all of these offers I reached out locally. I just received this from a local dealer. I was under the impression this was a national offering. I have to figure out how to get these guys to come down to $274 a month and $274 DAS.

If I am reading right, if you take the 3950 over the 39 months instead you are around 355/mo (not accounting for rent charge) which is not the best but not the worst for this car though your MSRP to start is lower than others on here. You should also confirm what incentive applies to you - I thought it was more than 1500 conquest in many regions (not sure where you are).

2250 West (Best) Coast.

Dang that redline package looks sick in white too.