Signed: 2021 BMW M440i xDrive $68,XXX MSRP - 13.4% off MSRP - $761/mo + tax $0 DAS 36/12K

Got pretty lucky here. I was going to order an X4MC but due to timing and the lack of discounts, etc. it wasn’t worth it. I liked the M440i so I looked around for a former loaner vehicle but there just aren’t that many coupes as loaners, let alone an M40 version but as I said I got lucky and found one locally in NJ.

Deal done directly, no broker. They started off at 10% off MSRP (which I was surprised at given this market) and I got them to almost 13.4% discount. Deal was signed in October also. I had BMW loyalty and $500 Penfed.

Car is pretty loaded with laser lights, executive package, adaptive suspension, soft close trunk, shadowline, full leather (black with blue stitching matches the arctic race blue paint perfectly), 19" wheels, etc. Color is gorgeous and changes depending on sun/shade. They debuted this car in that color.

Keep in mind the $819 is with 12K miles a year, it lands at $799/mo on the dot with 10K miles per year, but wanted extra miles.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW M440i xDrive
MSRP: $68,900
Selling Price: $59,685
Monthly Payment: $761 + tax = $819/mo
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: 0.00096
MSDs: $0
Incentives: $1000 ($500 BMW loyalty, $500 Penfed)
Region: Tri-State
Leasehackr Score: 7.8

Painted the cerium gray nuggets on the grill (this is how the M performance grill will look but its not out yet). Added tint all around as well as side markers, rear bumper lights, and added an M4 carbon fiber spoiler which looks great with the aggressive rear. debadged the xDrive for a cleaner look

Pics:

23 Likes

Absolutely phenomenal color combo

3 Likes

I am so jealous in the best way possible. Congrats dude, enjoy and post more pics

1 Like

Thank you. I definitely got lucky, I mean the October allocation numbers were garbage but this was 2 days before they got their allocation. Doubt they would have come off more or even off their original with knowing that.

I will post more pics, I have the polished face/black M4 wheels coming next week. I don’t like the full black wheel with the Arctic blue and the shape of the new 825M wheel is terrific.

2 Likes

So this is a new unit? Great deal regardless

1 Like

Incredible deal, congrats!

2 Likes

It was a former loaner.

“I liked the M440i so I looked around for a former loaner vehicle but there just aren’t that many coupes as loaners, let alone an M40 version but as I said I got lucky and found one locally in NJ.”

2 Likes

Sorry, my eyes were busy looking at the pics :joy:

1 Like

No worries at all. I will post more pics when I get the 825M M3/M4 wheels on:

3 Likes

How much they costing you?

Congrats OP, enjoy the car in good health!

Just sold my 21 Arctic Race Blue M440i back to the originating BMW dealer a week ago, definitely miss the car!

1 Like

nice car but… what is up with that grill?? are they going to change all the kidney grills in other models to this oblong shape???

1 Like

Oh wow, I remember we talked about that and how you were able to get a great deal. What did the numbers end up being for the sale back to them?

There was a pretty wide spread among dealers starting from $50k but I ended up getting $59k for it and had the originating dealer match it ($67,470 MSRP).

That put it roughly $4800 over my payoff, which was not too bad for owning the vehicle for 6 months and putting 4k miles on it.

Very nice!!!

1 Like

Congrats. Strong discount on this car and in this market.

Just curious, how many loaner miles did this have for them to get over 13% off MSRP?

Im assuming 6700ish miles if my assumptions on fees are correct

1 Like

How did you find this dealer and this vehicle? Just browsed local websites and called for more info? Was thinking of doing something similar, but with the advertised discount wasn’t sure if it was worth it (.5-2% off msrp).

64XX miles.

Yeah, just looked around and searched at former loaner fleet.

Like I said I was surprised they started at 10% off on the phone before I even went in. Base MF too.

1 Like