Signed: 2021 BMW M440i xDrive $68,XXX MSRP - 13.4% off MSRP - $761/mo + tax $0 DAS 36/12K

Which bmw dealership?

BMW of Springfield.

2 Likes

Pic of Arctic Race Blue in the sunlight:

2 Likes

Cool car, so I haven’t been paying attention but this is what the times call for only 13% of msrp for a loaner car? sheesh when will this chip shortage end. I remember they were doing 13% off msrp for brand new vehicles in 19. This is a steal in these times it seems.

1 Like

Yes, 13% and base on a loaner like this is an incredible deal at this time.

2 Likes

This car looks incredible! Best of luck!

1 Like

And the incentives were much higher as well. In 2019 the 4 series had (at one point) $7-8k in incentives, and loaners were 20%ish off prior to incentives.

So yeah…times have changed!

1 Like

Funny about the deal and comparing to 2019.

13% on a loaner today is the equivalent of 24% off back for a 2019 loaner. Ironically enough, the 330i xDrive M Sport I just lease transferred on this site, I got right under 24% off on.

1 Like

Sounds about right. Those were the good days! It was hard to find loaners than I can’t imagine now.

It’s even different from 4-5 months ago. I got 20% off a 2021 530i M Sport loaner in May. I financed though, it was between that and a new 430i M-Sport. Now thinking of just ordering a m240i because they’re looking to be a good value and the dimensions aren’t really that far off the 4 Series. Probably not leasing it, but depends on how they start leasing out at.

It’s unfortunate though with 2022s being so limited on options due to the chip shortages. My 5 series can’t even be optioned with a 360 camera now.

congrats nice deal!! love this car. sweet color too. If anyone is interested I have a similar deal on a 2021 m440i (68k msrp, 12% off, 812 monthly incl tax, 10k/yr, 2 years left, black sapphire, tacora red, black wheels/red brakes, exec package) that I’m looking to have someone takeover. Located in CT.

I absolutely love the car inside and out, but I just can’t part ways with my 340i project car which I’ve put a lot of sweat and tears into.

1 Like

I’d open a thread for that in private transfer section. Do keep in mind that the new lessee will have to pay tax again

thanks been meaning to make a detailed thread. just saw this pop up on my email while checking my phone.

1 Like

Nice car! Congrats.

1 Like

Wow. That is great! I had to buy after my car was totaled in an accident as they wanted over $900 a month for a 430i xdrive with a sticker of 51k. Could you PM me the dealership as I’m also in NJ

1 Like

Go up a few posts :arrow_up:. He already disclosed the dealer

The M3/M4 shoes are on (825M wheels):

2 Likes

Looks dope! Throw on some lowering sprinngs and you’re all set.

I’m shopping around BMWs right now and I’m didn’t know loyalty and PenFed are stackable. Is PenFed separate from the Military discount? They keep telling me I can’t do that anymore but I doubt the rules changed in less than a month.

I would suggest either creating your own thread or doing a little more research.

Penfed is the same as a military discount.

I would recommend checking out the BMW Wiki.