SIGNED 2021: Audi E-Tron Premium Plus With Black Optic package 577 a month 2500 down

Just picked this up and I am loving this car. If it wasn’t for this AWESOME community, I would not have known what I was doing. I know that I still could have done better, but I am still learning. It’s not a great deal, also not the worse. I just missed out on Tier 1 credit, which I was baffled about but I got a lot of extras. It’s not a California deal but it’s OK. I did the lease calculator as best I could. I will include a pic of the deal so you Pros can educate me. It is CRAZY FAST💨

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Etron, Premium plus with Black Optic Package, Trailer hitch, Etron beam, Rear side airbags, illuminated seatbelt buckles, Privacy Trunk cover, Interior Protection Kit

MSRP: $79,915
Selling Price: 70526
Monthly Payment: $ 577
Drive-Off Amount: $2500
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00114997
Residual: 39,158
Incentives: Costco 2000, Rebate 13750.00
Region: South - Georgia
Leasehackr Score: 11.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Lease Hacker LinkIMG_1654

10 Likes

Solid deal! Good work. Can I ask why you did a down payment though? Generally it’s not a good idea on a lease

That was one of the mistakes I made, I should have done an MSD. Live and learn :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats, enjoy the new ride!

2 Likes

I definitely need to get my front windows tinted. Looks great.

I’m surprised by how quick they are too, especially in S mode so that you get that extra power boost opened up.

1 Like

Awesome deal. I have the same color and really like it. Enjoy.

Are incentives not taxed in GA? Congrats on the deal.

Congrats! MF increased in April and MSD would have saved few bucks but hey you still got a great deal. We just did a 250 miles roadtrip in our etron and thing hauls a**. Charges 3x faster than my old i3s and range predictions is pretty good, roughly 195 miles on a full charge with climate on normal. I just got quoted $1,700 to install the tow hitch on my e-tron…

1 Like

Thanks so much
No. The sales tax for vehicles purchased and titled in Georgia has been replaced by a title ad valorem tax or TAVT, a one-time tax based on the value of the vehicle . Rebates offered by dealers on new vehicles are not taxed as part of the TAVT

I have both i3 and an eTron currently and agree that the range prediction on eTron is pretty spot on…

4 Likes

Considering all of the options they put on mine, it’s not too bad a deal, especially in GA

To be a bit pedantic, the 2018 revision of GA lease law has the tax applied to sum total of all lease payments. Rebates are considered part of this total lease payment, so while the rebate is not taxed directly, it does increase your total lease payment amount and is therefore effectively taxed.

https://dor.georgia.gov/tavt-calculation-new-leased-vehicles-hb-340-2017-0

If the rebate were truly untaxed, it would lower the FMV that the tax is being assessed against.

1 Like

Thus the reason I love this forum/ I have learned so much

3 Likes

It’s also worth noting that as of 2020, the effective tax rate was actually lowered to 6.6% from 7%

3 Likes

Congrats on the deal! I’ve had mine for a few weeks and absolutely love it.

Getting a level 2 charger installed at the house. Annoyingly going to be about $1500 because of where I want it in comparison to where my electrical panel is (front left corner vs back right corner). At least the 30% tax credit on EV charger equipment and installation got extended through the end of the year.

I can’t wait to have 220v available in my new house.

I’m stuck on 110v right now, which leaves this:

1 Like

I had a 50 amp put in my panel and a 240V outlet installed. I paid 300.00. Just find an electrician. It’s not hard(for an electrician) and shouldn’t cost that much. People are price gouging. It took him less than an hour. AUDI case holder for the Charger is insanely priced. So I spent 35.00 on Amazon and purchased 2 holders, instead of 300.00 for “Audi approved” one. Our power company charges like .01 cent per KWH during off peak hours when I charge.

1 Like

Lmao I’ve been charging with a 110v for the time being too. Luckily I’m still working strictly from home and really not driving much at all right now, but yeah, I can’t wait for the level 2.

1 Like

:sleepy:

Wowwww that’s crazy

And that’s only going from 40% to 80%!