Signed 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Mom 6 Seat $440+Tax $2156 DAS 10K Miles

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Mom 6 Seater
MSRP: $60,105
Monthly Payment: $471 Including 7% FL Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,156
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00163
Residual: 62%
Incentives: $4,250
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 10.8 Yrs
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Picked this baby up this morning. After struggling to make a deal on my wife’s preferred Telluride or Palisade, I went back to the well and got an XC90 at the same Volvo dealership that I got my S90 in February. I consider this a Coronavirus special.

This is the base deal that I got. I had to roll into some negative equity on my trade and added a wear/tear/tire/wheel package since my wife will be driving around 3 kids under 8. Out the door I ended up at $508 including tax which I felt was not too bad. Offsetting my DAS with the Bonus Drive rebate is also a plus!

5 Likes

Congratulations! We just pick one up recently too. If we had waited just a few weeks, probably could have saved an additional $40-$50 per month with the additional incentives that recently dropped. Oh well, C’est la Vie.
We’re enjoying ours. Hope you do too!

Congratulations! Great deal for a FL car. Which dealer?

Were there mid month incentives released on the xc90? There wasn’t much going when I checked in early March.

I think it was mentioned loyalty increased to $2k and is now combinable with pull ahead. Edmunds lease forums can provide you updated info with your zip.

I got mine earlier this month before these changes. Oh well, at least I got the car! The sales manager had to mail me the registration, as the sales dept is currently closed and the moment. :worried:

Ya I checked Edmunds at the start of the month. Unfortunately I can’t qualify for loyalty or pull ahead. I thought maybe there was some trunk cash being dumped to shift units.

No unfortunately not as far as I know those have not changed. But again good to check again, with leasing sources, just in case. Good luck in your search.

Can you please kindly break down the incentives details please? I see only $2,750 on edmunds, so another $1,500 must be loyalty then?

It looks like Edmunds is not showing any Volvo incentives ATM. My best recollection was $2500 Dealer Cash, $750 Bonus Cash & the Extra $1,000 was some combination of Loyalty/USAA. I did not have Loyalty pushed to $2,000 in my region as I believe that was a NE Region incentive only.

1 Like

thanks dor the info!

20% of sticker ? That’s amazing.

Thanks! I started shopping in late February. The XC90 was not our primary choice and the deal started in the neighborhood of $100/mo higher than this payment. As the situation developed the deal got better and better each week I held out. Now the only problem we have is really nowhere to drive it until all of the coronavirus situation subsides.

1 Like

Perfect deal. Even @ursus could not have pulled this off.

It’s actually 14.5% before incentives, still great discount.

What should the payment be based in the lease terms in your area and what incentives you qualify for based on reasonable sales price assumptions?

They always pull that “there isn’t any more room” line

I had a good relationship with this dealer from a car I bought from them last month. They knew what to expect from me and cut through the bullshit to give me a solid deal. Most dealers will be patient and give you the worst deal possible that you will agree to. Depending on location if you don’t buy at that price someone else will.

If you are running into a wall take the advice given to you in your thread and reach out to @aronchi or another broker on the website. I just looked at his spreadsheet and you can get a $60k T6 with no MSDs for $523 or a T5 half loaner for $508. That is pretty solid and those are pre-loyalty prices. They go down to $465 & $421 with loyalty. That is insane!

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I am glad someone is firing shots. I am not sure why this guy hijacked my thread to share his tales of auto leasing supremacy for all us mortals.

1 Like

Fixed it [101010]

1 Like