Signed: 2020 Volvo V60 T5 R-Design - MSRP $53,195, $496/mo incl. tax, $1,050 DAS, 36/10, South Florida

2020 Volvo V60 T5 R-Design
MSRP: $53,195
Monthly Payment: $496.00
Drive-Off Amount: $1,050.00
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00002
Residual:55%
Incentives: $3,750 lease bonus cash
Region: Southeast (South Florida)
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I saw that the lease program for the V60 seemed strong for July, so I started sending e-mails to dealers outside of Miami with Denim Blue V60 R-Designs in stock. My hunch was that the program in August wouldn’t necessarily be any stronger because of limited supply.

I ended up playing a couple of dealers against each other to get the pre-incentive discount over 10%. They were very reluctant to go over that and I didn’t want to hassle with an out-of-state deal or work through a broker, which didn’t seem like a possibility so late in the month and in Florida. In the end, I got the monthly payment down under $500, which was my goal and the out-of-pocket around my max of $1,050. I couldn’t get the calculator DAS amount to match precisely, but the numbers do add up based on my math outside the website.

Considering today’s environment, I am pretty pleased with this deal. We agreed to terms on Wednesday and the car was delivered to my house on Thursday morning from two hours away. Here she is:

EDIT- Corrected calculator to show lease cash as non-taxed.

2 Likes

Pretty sold for a July deal, since Costco and the exceptional lease discounts of June are gone (these $50k+ models were obtainable for under $400 and $0 DAS). That’s a sharp color combo. I’m curious to see what August brings…

Thanks. From what I can tell, I would have saved about $31/mo on this car with the Costco incentive in June (which I didn’t have) as there was less lease cash on this model ($2750) and a slightly higher MF (0.00012). The ridiculous Florida dealer fees worked against me as well, although my dealer was decent enough to lower their standard fee by $200 to hit my goal for the deal.

My guess is that the people getting into V60s for under $400/mo with the Coscto deal were getting into loaners and throwing down multiple MSDs. It doesn’t look like the August program has changed much from July either. There may be decent V60 buys out there if people can find the spec they want… I did and jumped on it.

You would have saved $55/mo with Costco in June. If you count current higher incentives, then yeah, around $29.
But I think incentives were higher than $2,750 in the South