2020 Volvo V60 T5 R-Design Deal Check

This will be my 2nd time leasing but just wanted to know if below is a good deal or not or if Im able to do better? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo V60 T5 R-Design
MSRP: $53,280
Selling: $44,319.41
Monthly Payment: $475
Drive-Off Amount: $1083.75
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: 0.00002
Residual: 56%
Incentives: Not sure if the current $4250 was included in selling, need to db check.
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 10
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=53280.00&sales_price=44319.41&months=36&mf=.00002&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=608.75&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Forgot to mention, they just agreed to waive the drive off fee mentioned above.

What dealer is this?

Can anyone help me if I’ve inputted correctly for the attached base on the lease calculator I’ve posted?

You have the incentives lumped in with the pre-incentive dealer discount. Which ones do you qualify for? All your qualified incentives should be in the taxable incentives and the lease cash should be added in the untaxed incentives.

Culver City?

At best you’re at 8.8% pre-incentive discount, though the waive off helps. Not sure if that’s okay or good in today’s market, not a rip-off though.

So let’s say the remove the $4250 incentives? Will this still be a good deal with zero drive off? Based on what I inputted w/o incentives, the lease score is 10yrs?
Sorry for all the questions. Just want to cover my basis and make sure I’m getting a good deal.

Thank you for all your help.

Did you end up completing the lease before the end of July?

This isn’t too different from the deal I just signed. I think it’s a solid deal. The big difference is the 1% hit in residual for the additional 2,500 miles per year on my lease. Here are my specifics: