Signed: 2020 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum FWD (Loaner)

Great discount. Congrats.

MSRP $40,490 --> $26,700 --> 33% off MSRP --> Nice deal

1 Like

Enjoy it and nice price!

That payment include bonus drive $500?

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

He hacked it for less than a midrange accord or Camry.

He’s in the south east region.

FWD Vos w snows perform very well

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it is. I wish they would have made an AWD T5 platform for the S60 though, as I would have probably went with that.

Thank you! Still glad that I have some all-weather capabilities on my S60.

Not leather, but leatherette. However, I am extremely pleased with the quality and comfort of the material so far, so there are no down sides as far as I can see.

Was there a deal with an S60 with leather at that price? I would definitely have signed that one, but I wasn’t able to find anything like that.

It was not included in the payment. I believe it is a post-sale rebate as mentioned by @mllcb42 earlier in this thread.

Why are you being so lame and raining on this guys parade?

He got a great deal on a really nice car and all you’re doing is calling out the things that it is not.

What’s the point of your commentary?

18 Likes

29% discount before incentives is NUTS! Wow. Congrats!

1 Like

Nice deal man. Driving a $40k Volvo for cheaper than a CamCord.

4 Likes

Awesome job!! I think there is a lot of intrinsic validation when you go out and put in the time and effort and come out with a great deal on your own!!

Well done… well done!!

1 Like

That’s a great deal, congratulations. The leatherette isn’t bad at all in the Volvo; personally think it’s better than the one you find in BMWs. You get a lot of tech for the price in a Volvo and great gas mileage.

Congrats on an awesome deal! Really impressive discount!

Volvo has the best comfy seats in the industry, didn’t they say they had a doctor or something like that helped develop their seats?

How much was the total amount due on delivery?

see first post.

1 Like

Wondering if I can please get some advice here too. I am new to this space and appreciate any support/advice.
Similar lease deal, not sure if I should be jumping on:

2020 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum (new)
MSRP: $38,595
Selling Price: $30,000
Monthly Payment: $350
Down: $2,500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
State: TX

I don’t know the MF, Residual or incentives as @volvo1 included above…

Thank you!

Find them out. Go to the lease forum for this vehicle on edmunds and ask what they are for your zip. Getting mf/rv/incentive information should ALWAYS be your first stop when considering a lease, long before you ever talk to a dealer about numbers.

1 Like