Signed: 2020 Porsche Cayenne

Not a unicorn deal by any means, but a good data point for anybody looking for a Cayenne.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Porsche Cayenne
MSRP: $79790
Monthly Payment: $929.68+tax ($1,018 including Los Angeles Tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $5000
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: .00200 (PFS Buy Rate)
Residual: 68%
Incentives: I wish
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 6.3 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

7 Likes

WOOOW UNICORN!!! I WOULD TAKE 4 AT THIS PRICE :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Nice. Total lease cost of $28,000 is probably less than actual depreciation if you were to purchase.

If you pay cash, it would be like $80K out the door, and value after two years would be like… $45K?

4 Likes

These cars hold their value much better than that. I would think closer to ~55k w/ average mileage.

Good god…why?

Perhaps bc he can…

I would buy an 18 or 19, however some people like a brand new car. For a cayenne it’s not a terrible lease deal as Michael stated. He will be ahead in 2 years vs buying a 2020.

10% is about all you can squeeze out of dealers right now so discount is decent. I shopped these for my wife and decided to go preowned if I get one.

3 Likes

Porsche at southbay has one with a better discount

Because he’s rich

8 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy!

2 Likes

No, they don’t.

That ad is for a car with $6k less MSRP and for 42 mos. vs. the OP’s 24 mos. When adjusted for the term difference it’s about an ~8.5% discount vs. the OP’s 9.4%.

Pretty much every Porsche dealer will have some teaser Cayenne lease special, but when you cut through the BS and get down to it 9-10% at base MF is the best you can expect on a new non-demo unit.

3 Likes

I know the person who bought the car, it was sarcasm.

But you’re too dense to understand that :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

People need to stop narcing, ass for every seat or I’d have 90 velars left (plot twist I don’t :./ )

2 Likes

Your math is off. Effective payment for Op is $1250 Including taxes for 7500 miles
The car I showed is $984 all in for 10k miles

Porsche is rolex. You don’t rent rolex, you buy it.

2 Likes

I got a p380 velar for 603 including Cali tax a month

That’s a deal

This is not, thanks for flagging me guys

The fact that you’re comparing a wannabe Range Rover to a Cayenne is laughable

7 Likes

Made in Bratislava

The car you showed is $6k less MSRP, and the ad is for a 42 month term vs the OP’s 24 months.

No doubt the payment may be lower, because the reasons mentioned above, however a lower payment does not necessarily mean it’s a better discount.

As mentioned, when you put that ad’s deal into the calculator and adjust RV for 42 mos. it’s around a ~8.5% discount vs. the OP’s 9.4%.

1 Like

Can you share your calculator? I would love to to see how you came up with those numbers. the 7500 miles vs 10k miles will eat up ~ 2% of the price difference.

Edit: just pulled the RV from edmunds. You are correct. I’m dumb :joy:

1 Like

Sure, here’s the calculator adjusted for the $73k MSRP car in the ad as well as 42 mo/10k miles.

8.5% discount gets the payment within a dollar.

LH Calculator- Porsche South Bay Ad

1 Like