Signed: 2020 Porsche Cayenne

It’s finest Slovak SUV. Blahoželanie!

4 Likes

6 Likes

You know that’s Kazakhstan, not Slovakia? :grin:

he looks like my dad, so it might as well be belarus, too…

3 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot of depreciation in the first two years.

I may have to look at buying a 2018. I’m assuming the next two years of depreciation won’t be nearly as bad and the car will still be under warranty.

Yes but keep in mind 2018 was the last year of the old body style. 2019 was the first year of the new design.

So depreciation on a 2018 over the past 2 years will be somewhat exaggerated vs. the norm.

1 Like

Good point. But it is an interesting option

My wifes Cayenne S Hybrid is $1100. Premium Plus… $1000 is high for a base Cayenne. Porsche has low inventory i would not expect many deals.

Your dad is one handsome muchacho

AND the man got moves

:100: :grin: :100: :grin:

If you’re in the market for a 2020 cayenne , and don’t mind a loaner, call around and see if any dealerships have a car coming out of the loaner program . (They have to be used for 6 months ) Took some effort , but ended up with a couple of good options for 78-79k cars for under $800 per month with taxes and fees due at signing . 39 months . 7.5k miles per year. Not a unicorn at all , but for Porsche , it’s a pretty good deal .

3 Likes

Can you break it down? Are we talking a couple grand in just acq and doc fees before TTL?

As always , due at signing Depends on where dealer is located and where you’re registering the car . But yeah, application fee of $1095, dealer fee of $500, first month, sales tax , etc .