Signed! 2020 MDX FWD with Tech Package $410/mo. with $410 DAS

yes, OPs latest offer will be 8.81% pre-incentive.

My question was to sal88 who said “Thats alot, make a lower offer”.

I figured the 7% that got stated a few times was where this was

I would hold off, car market is gonna crash

Its gonna come down they gonna beg for customers, you will see by end of the year they gonna make massive incentives to level out their books.

They aren’t short customers, they are short vehicles to sell them.

2 Likes

I’m in northern SF CA. If you are also in this area, you could try contacting Acura Concord and Acura Pleasanton. I obtained a slightly better offer ($500 less than your proposed selling price) from both of them in May and I purchased one AWD+tech from Acura Pleasanton. Not sure if they still want to sell/lease it at this price.

Was there any ceramic tint option added by Pleasanton Acura?

I declined all the add-ons: wheel lock and window tint. They agreed to remove them. My transaction was in the 1st week of May, so I think the market is not that crazy.

1 Like

In general, I like Acura Concord more. They are willing to give me the best offer even through phone. It’s just too far away from me. Pleasanton matched their offer and agreed to remove add-ons, then I purchased from Pleasanton.

2 Likes

:100:

And waiting is a good idea if possible.

Not everyone can.

1 Like

which dealer is this if you don’t mind

Signed for the initial offer yesterday. No one was even considering a lower offer than this. They were not even coming close to this. I almost contacted all the dealerships near me who has these in stock. But, overall I am happy with the purchase considering the market situation. Hopefully it will be a buyers market for my next lease in 3 years. Thanks for your help guys.

3 Likes

Congrats! Looks great on black!

I am interested, let me know if you are able to get similar deal!

1 Like

There is no more lease support on the 2020 MDX

1 Like

Congratulations again to OP on a great deal — which is no longer reproducable.