Signed! 2020 MDX FWD with Tech Package $410/mo. with $410 DAS

I’m pretty interested, hopign to get an A-Spec but open.

a 2020 OR 2022? I highly doubt there are any 2020 MDX A Specs left.

2020- there are 10, and Dealers are not concerned with getting rid of them, so sad for me. I may wind up with a tech 2020, or a 2022 base

2 Likes

Wow that’s sick deal. After I saw this and I reached out my local Acura dealers in dfw and they are super firm with their price which is right at msrp and no tax credit. I’d sign today if there is similar deal as my current lease is ending in September…

1 Like

I’ve been out 2020s for almost a month and half. Pretty good deal.

4 Likes

Definitely interested if you can get it for Louisiana resident

Beautiful car and great deal!

1 Like

Crazy market right now… I tried to go back to get another AWD Base with the price quote from last week, but they cannot honor that price anymore due to demand and inventory change :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested

I am trying with several dealers near me and I will share it if I am able to replicate and get anywhere near to this.

Dealers are not believing this deal :slight_smile: and want to see a copy of the breakdown of this sale for them to come anywhere near to this. It will be great if you can provide me one, so that I will have some bargaining chips. I have sent you a message with my email ID. Thank you.

3 Likes

Responded your mail with details. Good luck!

2 Likes

This was the best I could get after following up with multiple people. Looks like the cars are selling out fast. What do you think of this?

Not sure what the dealer cash is for this month, if it’s the same $3900 for tech package, then it’s 7% discount pre incentives and rebates. I would say it’s average given today’s market. Maybe you can try the approach to give them a final offer to sign it today, and see if they play the ball.

Ya, that’s what I have been trying. Looks like they are holding them around as not much of new stock is coming in and there are lot of buyers right now.

I am talking to another dealership and told them I would sign if I get the below. Given the market conditions, I will be happy with this.

1 Like

Which trim is this?

This is 2020 AWD Tech Package.

That’s a higher demand trim at least in CA. The MSRP seems off by $5. If you can get your target that’d be a great deal but even 7%+ discount on this a good one given this market.

1 Like

Thats alot, make a lower offer

I’m not sure how you are basing your comment but in this market with scarcity of MDXs, you need to make a reasonable offer otherwise you’re at risk being ghosted. I don’t know how many 2020s are left in OPs area but there are only a 6 left within 500 miles of my area. What do you think will be a good offer?

Back in April when I shopped for 2020 I got this from one of the GMs:
“Thank you for your offer. I must however respectfully decline to accept it. We are miles away from the terms you have offered. Best of luck in finding your new MDX.”

We’ve had a couple through here in the past week or two at 8-9% pre-incentive