Signed! 2020 MDX FWD with Tech Package $410/mo. with $410 DAS

I saw similar inclination among the bay area dealers. My guess is that since the dealers are getting very few 2022 MDXs, they don’t have much incentive to move 2020s and sit on empty lot. Some of the dealers have just 1-2 MDXs in their inventory. The best deal I’ve seen here was 7% dealer discount before any acura incentive.

3 Likes

Which isn’t far off this deal

1 Like

Is the $410 including taxes?

yup, all tax and fees included

1 Like

Thanks. Congrats on a great deal.

1 Like

I’m working on unlocking a few more of these. If interested, lemme know and maybe we can group buy this deal. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I would be down for the same deal if I can get it in tristate area. Looks like that’s not gonna happen :sob:

The dealers won’t give these away if they don’t have to. I’ve been stalking inventory (There are a lot more base models than tech package out there) on some local Acura sites in NY (Westchester & Long Island) /NJ/CT. Remember, it is a seller’s market. Also, who knows how often inventory is updated on a dealer’s website? Dealers are flush with cash and can afford to sit on inventory. If worse comes to worse and Acura sees 2020 MDX inventory not moving, they can always throw more “dealer cash” at leftover 2020 MDXs. The dealer can punch the car as sold, pocket the dealer cash, add it to their loaner fleet, & sell it in 6 months as a CPO Acura.

2 Likes

I’m pretty interested, hopign to get an A-Spec but open.

a 2020 OR 2022? I highly doubt there are any 2020 MDX A Specs left.

2020- there are 10, and Dealers are not concerned with getting rid of them, so sad for me. I may wind up with a tech 2020, or a 2022 base

2 Likes

Wow that’s sick deal. After I saw this and I reached out my local Acura dealers in dfw and they are super firm with their price which is right at msrp and no tax credit. I’d sign today if there is similar deal as my current lease is ending in September…

1 Like

I’ve been out 2020s for almost a month and half. Pretty good deal.

4 Likes

Definitely interested if you can get it for Louisiana resident

Beautiful car and great deal!

1 Like

Crazy market right now… I tried to go back to get another AWD Base with the price quote from last week, but they cannot honor that price anymore due to demand and inventory change :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested

I am trying with several dealers near me and I will share it if I am able to replicate and get anywhere near to this.

Dealers are not believing this deal :slight_smile: and want to see a copy of the breakdown of this sale for them to come anywhere near to this. It will be great if you can provide me one, so that I will have some bargaining chips. I have sent you a message with my email ID. Thank you.

3 Likes

Responded your mail with details. Good luck!

2 Likes

This was the best I could get after following up with multiple people. Looks like the cars are selling out fast. What do you think of this?