Signed 2020 M8 Vert $159k 19.4% off. May 2020 Deal

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 M8 Vert.
MSRP: $ 159,145
Monthly Payment: $ 1166
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2140
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: .00118
Residual: 0.55
Incentives:$3k Loyalty +$500 Penfed
Leasehackr Score: Doesn’t matter
Leasehackr Calculator Link: m8cal

First off, THANK YOU Leasehackr family for such an amazing platform of knowledge.

I had originally worked this deal out in Feb with a $500 less discount and I would have to fly out 800 miles to take delivery in person. Due to Covid, had to put the deal on hold at the very last minute at signing papers. Worst feeling ever but I guess patience always pays. Fast forward 3 months later car was still available and dealer was willing to entertain the deal with the enhanced BMW May program. After a little back n forth they lowered another $500 and included Enclosed shipping (~est 1300 - $1400 in Feb 2020)
In total, 2 months payment credit and a BMW CCA check for $1500 makes this deal even more sweeter.
As I do not plan to keep the car for full length, I opted out of MSD and switched over to 10k miles making the payment $1283+t ($1165+t after applying $4k credits (2 payments and BMW CCA)

36 Likes

Sweeeeeeeet!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Did you use a broker? Looking to pick one of these up soon if I can get this price. Awesome deal!

1 Like

He’s a broker himself. Amazing deal Mani!

7 Likes

Perfect car for Miami. Now it’s time to buy your white jeans, Ferragamo shoes and gold Hermes belt :grinning:

11 Likes

If he wasn’t already, then Mani is kool now for sure!

4 Likes

Beautiful car and color combo!

1 Like

Great deal, congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

Congratulations.

1 Like

Thank you All

No Sir. I suggest if you are looking for one, aim for one that shows on dealer for at least 180 days.

lol you forgot the cigar ! hahah

lol Thanks bud

1 Like

What’s in the headrest? Is that speakers or ventilation? Awesome interior anyway

So maybe keep it 2 summers? Avoid possible tires and dispo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Neck warmer maybe?

2 Likes

It blasts warm air.

1 Like

neck warmer which I doubt I will ever need in Florida lol

2 Likes

That interior looks so nice. Congrats

1 Like

Okay, now lets hear the cold revs to justify if its a deal or not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Btw Congrats Mani, way to go!

1 Like

I see a scratch Mani… I would return it :slight_smile:

I want a ride in it!

1 Like

What region was the car located in? Awesome deal. Let me know when you’re ready to private transfer it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, congrats.

1 Like