Signed 2020 M8 Vert $159k 19.4% off. May 2020 Deal

Automatically jealous of anyone with an M8. Enjoy it in good health. Gorgeous spec!

I NEED a dravit gray or brands hatch gray metallic M8 in my life.

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Great deal! But how bad is insurance :thinking:

Will do. I have to figure out how to get to 1200 mile breaki-n period done asap as well. Thats when the exhaust really settles out :wink:

lol i shall oversee. Definitely gotta meet up bud. Maybe when @Bostoncarconcierge decides to take the next winter trip down here. Thank you both !

2 Likes

Take a road trip to DC and let me drive it for 15 minutes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im afraid that will cost me a lot of speeding tickets and possibly an arrest or two as well :joy:. Next time you are ever down here, we defintely meet and yes you can drive it for much more than 15 mins bud.

I am 6’9” so I am riding in the front!!.. Sorry Mike :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks. I still havent received the car (hopefully tomorrow) but anxious to see what Dravit Grey looks like in person.

1 Like

Please PM dealer info. Looking to close ASAP. Thx.

8 Likes

not bad at all. While Geico quoted me $1400 for 6 months, i actually got a seperate coverage from Progressive for $1040. If I hadnt received the 15% Geico givenback this month, I was ready to ditch em all together.

Definitely top down in that case! :rofl:

1 Like

lol I already got 2 of those. :rofl:

You will swap it and couple of others by the time I make it there lol
P.S. don’t need more than 15 mins to wreck it :joy:

1 Like

Rofllll. Thanks for the headsup in that case haha.

1 Like

I should probably ask on a seperate forum but has anyone know if the M package Driving school certificate transferable to someone else ? Got a second one with this car, still havent used the previous one. Aparently seems like all of the early m8s came with the crazy $2500 add on.

Happy to oblige!

When I traveled 40 weeks/yr for 6 years for work…

If I wasn’t driving, I always called, “backseat.”

47 states off the list. Somehow never made it to Kentucky, New Mexico, or Alaska.

1 Like

you probably didn’t miss much, though…

You’re such a jerkstore

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2