Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Lexus Is350 F-sport
MSRP: $ 49655
Monthly Payment: $ 374.83
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.0001
Residual: 53
Incentives: 6750 lease Rebate, TX sales tax credit bring sales tax down from 6.25% to 1%
Region: TX
Leasehackr Score: 11.2

4 Likes

Great deal, congrats

1 Like

Great deal on this model, heard that less and less 350’s are available grab em’ while you can.

1 Like

Yep, the long-overdue refreshed 2021 IS is coming very soon so this is a nice chance to snap up one of these at a sweet price, if you don’t mind the drawbacks. $375/mo is :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweeeet deal. New model is coming out so they are moving these at great prices. If I was in the market for a lease now I would definitely go for that ride under $400 a month. Good timing for anyone looking to lease a last model year IS 350

What options came at that price?

1 Like

I was very picky with the options so this one is loaded with everything the IS350 offers for this year. White exterior with Red Interior.

1 Like

Wow, loaded and with the best color combo. Nice :+1:

1 Like

It’s not a new model, it’s the same 3rd generation that is now being refreshed for the second time when they should have debuted a 4IS since it’s long overdue. DOA!!!
This car has been out since 2013…no new engine except the mediocre 4 cylinder turbo 8AR-FTS. IS350 still have that ancient v6 more than a decade old.

1 Like

The V6 was the reason I got this car. I drove the 330 and honestly didn’t like the drive. V6 has a totally different drive imo

2 Likes

Yes the IS350 has been long overdue for a makeover just like some other brands (cough Infiniti cough). The V6 is getting a bit old but at the end of the day it’ll hold out longer than it’s German competitors.

2 Likes

awesome deal!

1 Like

Yah Infiniti and Lexus need to pick it up in the sedan segment but if Lexus releases a high performance IS, I think it would be killer

I just picked up mine yesterday (White on Red) and love the color combination. So happy I pulled the trigger given the massive incentives.

1 Like

Where can I get this deal?

1 Like

Too much. Wait for December to remember Deals.

1 Like

Have they added Apple Carplay yet?

amazing deal, congrats!

do you mind sharing the dealership and/or city you got this deal in? esp curious how you were able to get them to give you the sales tax credit? were you a returning customer and/or had done business with them before?

how long did you take to negotiate this deal btw?

yes this year or last i think

1 Like

No they have not added it in the 2020. But 2021 will have it.

So with Lexus, tax credits change on the vehicle every month in Texas. It was on the IS last month and another vehicle this month. You just have to wait for the credits to secure a deal.