IS350 F-sport Lease Deal - FL

2020 IS350 F-Sport Lease (New)

MSRP: 47,990
Selling Price: 44,890 (6.5% discount)
Months: 30
Miles: 10K
RV: 56%
MF: .00021 (Marked up from base of .00001)
Rebates: $8750 (Lease, bonus, and college)
Acq Fee : 795
Dealer Fee: 799 (it’s Florida)
License/Title 400
Other fee: 130
Taxes: 613

True Sign and Drive with $0 DAS = $430 per month base payment ($460 with tax)

Should I pull the trigger? It’s their final offer. They won’t do base MF or additional discounts.

Updated numbers
$0 DAS for $406 per month for 29 months (Total lease cost $11,774).
Base payment is $380 without tax.

MSRP: 47,335
Selling Price: 43,635 (7.8% discount)
MF: .0001
Dealer Fee: 795 (it’s Florida)
License/Title 217
Taxes 575

1 Like

Find another dealer. Low discount, mark up on MF, and high dealer fees. Just because this under 1% doesn’t mean it’s a deal.

2 Likes

There’s only 21 IS350s within 500 miles of me haha but let me try.

1 Like

Might be worth it to check out @AutoCompanion’s deals on the IS if he has any available.

1 Like

He doesn’t hence why I am trying to make my own deal. I just emailed a bunch of dealers. Let’s see what happens.

I would be telling dealers you are looking for at least 10 off MSRP.

I did a search for these on CarGurus and their website is trash. In 500mi radius of Miami, I see some for 43k when I go by lowest price. When I go to nationwide, the lowest price I see is 45k. Something is not right.

Anyways, I tried AutoTrader and found some at 42k, check them out.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/new-cars/lexus/is-350/miami-fl-33165?dma=&searchRadius=0&isNewSearch=true&marketExtension=include&showAccelerateBanner=false&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25

Also, I own a 2015 IS350 F Sport and for leasing… I think other cars with more performance lease better. I think this is one of those that you buy, but I could be wrong.

I just emailed 10 dealers within 500 miles of me. Thankfully I have an offer sheet so they can try to play ball or not respond.

I picked this car trying to get a leasehackr worthy deal given the MF and high incentives, as well as never driven a Lexus. I sold my car to carvana so I need to get into something else by the end of the month. I tried the used car market which was insanely overvalued for the types of cars, not to mention numerous bs FL fees.

I bought mine used a year ago from a private seller in Pinellas Park. 2015, 84k miles for $18k cash. Mint condition but did have an accident. Found it on AutoTrader.

1 Like

Frankly your not likely to find a 10% and buy rate deal. No reason a dealer would give these away especially when there are so few left.

They know if you won’t pay someone else will with a deal close to MSRP and just incentives.

2 Likes

Update!

$0 DAS for $406 per month for 29 months (Total lease cost $11,774).
Base payment is $380 without tax.

The dealer closest to me (80 miles away) really wanted my business.

MSRP: 47,335
Selling Price: 43,635 (7.8% discount)
MF: .0001
Dealer Fee: 795 (it’s Florida)
License/Title 217
Taxes 575

Kudos to @AutoCompanion for publicly letting everyone know about the IS incentives. I almost bought an used Camry in the inflated preowned market…

Have you tried pushing for a bigger discount or is this the best you can do?

This is best as I could do remotely and definitely the largest discount on MSRP when I contacted 10+ dealers in the SE.
Universally all these dealers try not to discount off MSRP when the incentives are sky high.
Plus there were only 21 IS350 F-sports within 500 miles

Then take the deal if that’s the car you want.

Money factor is still marked up.

They wouldn’t budge on MF but not worth throwing all my progress out the window for $179 difference for entire lease term, especially when I am not there in person to “walk out” on the deal. The second best offer I had the MF was .00021

@patel1283 I get mine tomorrow! White on Red best color for resale!

2 Likes

I got the same combo!

1 Like

Agree. I think thats an awesome deal for an IS 350 F sport. People are paying more to drive camrys and honda crvs.

It is a last model year however I think that styling is timeless. Very sleek.