Signed: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 297/mo $297 DAS 42/10K

I’m so sorry to hear about your mother’s death. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

1 Like

So sorry to hear. May her memory be a blessing.

1 Like

I am sorry for your loss. It is always hard to hear somebody has lost someone important to them, especially in the crazy world we live in currently. I am glad that we have been able to help you through some hard and emotional times.

Thank you for always being a pillar of this community and helping others.

2 Likes

Wishing you peace and comfort during this hard time.

1 Like

Anyone have usbank figures for May onnoverlands?
And which dealers work with usbank?

Can you experts help please. I am looking for a 2020 Gladiator Sport S and I got this offer. Please help me negotiate a better deal.

1 Like

Is this through US Bank or Chrysler? It appears to be through US Bank, but confirm that with the dealer. You need to verify this month’s money factor and residuals with Edmunds, etc. Third party numbers can be tough to get, but there are a few people here that can get them. Discount seems to be a little low, you should be aiming for a pre incentive selling price somewhere between $42,300 and $43,000 based on that MSRP. My deal was 8.7% off MSRP before rebates and it was the best I could find. Some people have gotten around 10% though. Find out what that “premier dealer service” is and most likely just ask them to get rid of it, or negotiate the price further to make up for it. As you can see, there’s no major residual hit going from 36 to 39 months, and no hit at all going from 39 months to 42 months. This helps in reducing the monthly payment, but keep in mind that you’ll have to account for being out of warranty for a period of time, possibly need new tires, etc as you stretch the term out. Last, but certainly not least, if you haven’t already done so, reach out to multiple dealers as far as you are willing to travel to see who will give you the best offer. The dealer I went to was ultimately relatively close to me but I reached out to countless dealers up and down the Northeast Corridor trying to get the best possible price. CDJR dealers are a tough nut to crack! You just have to be persistent, confident and know when it is time to move on to the next dealer.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will see what I can pull off with your tips. Thanks again

1 Like