Signed: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 297/mo $297 DAS 42/10K

I believe @Seby12 beat this deal by LH Score at the very least, on a higher optioned Sport S too. He was in Northern California though.

Man, these are so cheap right now… so tempting if they weren’t so ugly without a lift and tires. Unfortunately the best looking gladiators have 40s and a large lift… quite expensive for that :frowning:

I’m not seeing the deals in SoCal…

$415 plus tax@42 months/10k miles a year,with just $1500 start up fees.On approved credit.

You need the details though. Which bank? Residual? Money factor? What’s the MSRP and selling price? What rebates are they using? I believe it’s still $2,000 in lease cash, but you may qualify for additional rebates. Truecar can get you an additional $500 minimum, and I was able to get an additional $1,500 instead thanks to an offer I received in the mail from Jeep. My deal took well over a month to get, so you need to reach out to multiple dealers and be patient.

1 Like

So much of the time that is the case. After getting a couple of my sweetheart deals the last time around, even I thought it wasn’t worth the effort :grin:. I lost track of the number of hours spent, but found it fortunate that I found my time of no value, LOL

A little bit of searching turns up 2 or 3 brokers/dealers advertising socal gladiators on this forum.

Here is the best deal: 2020 Socal Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator Blowouts (April)

2 Likes

Definitely… Reach out to @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto, he’s straightforward and very helpful!

Some things to consider going forward.

Registration fees are much higher in CA than NJ. That makes a difference when stuff is being rolled in.

Also, it looks like RVs dropped for Chrysler. Not sure about US Bank, someone please update.

You can look at Huntington Beach CJDR. They advertise some pretty aggressive discounts online. I’ve read they also throw in a lot of dealer crap. It may still be worth it, depending on how much you can negotiate. Good luck!

1 Like

US Bank residuals dropped this month on the Gladiator, doing a 24 month lease is basically gone now.

Looking at advertised dealer discounts on Jeeps is not an effective strategy, they are all bait and switch deals. Jeep dealers don’t care if they have a bad reputation or have 1 star yelp reviews.

1 Like

How bad did they drop?

1% lower on 42 month
2% lower on 36 month
2%-4% on 24 month

Still too high imo…

I’m predicting a real world RV of 65% for my 24/10 lease.

The Sport S do seem to lease better. Thank you for the tip. This was the lowest quote after two weeks, but it still doesn’t doesn’t sound too good. Im going to keep trying :+1:

I receieved an email from True Car finally for $500. Its a code. I can use it at any dealer?

Yes, you should be able to.

It should say ‘Bonus Cash’ at the top.

I would find a new dealer. $400+ a month after 10,000 DAS is unbelievably terrible.

Yes that’s what it says on the email about the bonus cash. Thank you!

Is that what the due at signing means :unamused:

I asked for just first month due at signing with $0 money down. Bums.

Welcome to the world of FCA dealers!

Keep emailing. You’ll find one eventually.

Thanks for the encouragement. Back to the drawing board.

Wow, is that some kind of joke? 9.5k cap cost reduction?! Especially on a $42k vehicle. Yikes…