SIGNED: 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited AWD

Hey all, been in the market for the Palisade Limited AWD for a while now and with my current lease ending, I started reaching out to Dealers. I believe I have a pretty solid deal, looking for validation from the experts cough @mllcb42 cough

Disclaimer: This is absolutely not a Unicorn, but I believe for a hot model that typically has shown not to have been getting any discount, it is above average.

MSRP: $47,955
Selling Price: $44,755 (6.7% pre-incentives)
Lease Cash: $1,000
Lease Term: 36/10
MF: .00165 (buy rate)
RV: 61%
Fees: No Doc Fee. DMV, Reg - $287.50
NY Tax Rate: 8.625%

Monthly: $599
DAS: 1st and DMV - ~$887.50

Calculator with everything broken out:

Calculator with taxes and acquisition rolled in (off only by a few bucks):

Double check the incentives. Rumor has it that Hyundai killed the conquest incentive this month, along with the $250 MSRP price increase which is unfortunate, but I’m not 100% sure.

6.7% pre-incentive on an AWD limited is the best I’ve seen for that trim level. I’ve seen one Limited in Chicago that was slightly better, but it was FWD, in Chicago, in the middle of January. Can’t imagine why they’d be having trouble with that one.

Before you sign, be sure to drive the vehicle at highway speed and listen for window noise/whistling coming from the front windows. There is a TSB out for the window seals needing adjusting. Make them do the TSB before taking delivery.

Beyond that, don’t forget to get the $500 post-sale rebate from BonusDrive. allstate.bonusdrive.com

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @mllcb42. Yea, I was the one who posted about the conquest going away on the Palisade forums. It’s unfortunate.

Yup, I know about the bonus drive too :+1:

I thought they couldn’t sell s vehicle without the TSB’s taken care of? Is it that just recalls?

This deal just makes me nervous because it seemed too easy to lock in (one phone conversation with a Sales Manager). Maybe it was because they could tell I was a serious buyer that knew what they wanted?? But all of the breakdown of numbers provided all check out almost to the dollar.

Crossing my fingers, going to lock it in tmrw afternoon.

Just recalls. TSBs are generally more of a guideline if the customer reports a problem. There’s a couple out of the Palisade, but most are very specific. The window seals is the most general.

Also, I checked the window sticker and it does not have the additional $250 MSRP markup :+1:

How long has it been on the lot? Any vehicle that’s hit the lot since Jan 7th should have it.

Not sure. Any easy way to find out? Couldn’t find it on cargurus

Normally CarGurus is where I go for that. Ultimately, it doesn’t really matter. The deal is solid and if it doesn’t include the $250, even better.

So it wasn’t too good to be true! Picked her up yesterday :smiling_face:

Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited AWD
MSRP: $ 47,995
Monthly Payment: $599.31
Drive-Off Amount: $949.42 (1st month, DMV and ~$100 in CCR)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF:.00165
Residual: 61%
Incentives: $1,000
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: 6.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

2 Likes

How’d you go from 6% off pre-incentive to 2%?

1 Like

It’s still the 6.7% pre incentive ($44,755.08 selling price), I just rolled the taxes in to the monthly (~$1950) so I moved that in to the selling price and changed tax to zero. Here is my paperwork:

Gotcha. Was confused by the change in calculator. Enjoying it so far?

1 Like

Got to drive it 40 miles home from the dealer. Played around with the smart cruise control which was pretty awesome. Definitely drives like a smaller SUV. Only small issue is that I didn’t realize how black the Moonlight Cloud was. Even in the sun it’s hard to see the blue in it. Otherwise, it’s great so far! I think I did notice the wind noise from the window issue, but it’s hard to say bc it was gusting 40-50mph yesterday. Let the service manager drive it and he didn’t think it was anything out of the ordinary. I’ll keep an ear out for it though.

That’s definitely when it is most noticeable for me.

I see you found the better of the palisade forums as well.

Yea, I joined the other one(.org) but really no activity on it.

1 Like

Here a more accurate calculator. Still Off $104 on drive off, which is the difference on sales Tax calculated by calculator and contract.

congrats. I think you shoved $1,000 extra on the Palisade Limited to what I have seen which is not always easy to get. Enjoy