Signed: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Limited - Effective Monthly: $91.82

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal โ€“ include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Limited
MSRP: $39,870
Selling Price: $36,520
Monthly Payment: $263.24
Effective Monthly Payment: $91.82
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00103
Residual: 48%
Incentives: $7,500 Federal Tax Credit $500 Lease Cash $5,000 Clean Vehicle Assistance Program Grant
Post Sale Rebates: $4,500 CVRP, $1,000 Utility rebate, $500 Bonus Drive, $1,000 EVgo prepaid charge card.
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 16.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

13 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy the car!

1 Like

Nice job bro! It is the first time I heard CVAP. I have a egolf & Ioniq ev, I should know it ealier!

1 Like

Nice deal.

Similar pre-incentive discount off MSRP here in NJ for me with the Ioniq electric, but rebate structure is a bit different.

Bonus drive is $250 this month, just FYI, unless you bought before June 1st.

1 Like

Good deal. Personally, I would have waited for the 2020 i3 - with your post sale rebates, it would be close to free if you could have waited (assuming you qualify for loyalty + 9% discount)

How are you getting 4500 for CVRP ??

Thanks! I signed on May 27th so I am getting the $500 for Bonus Drive. I just posted the deal because I just picked up the car yesterday. The dealer had to hold the car until they got the CVAP grant. Didnโ€™t want to jump the gun on posting just in case something fell through. I got my approval for the Bonus Drive before I even took actual delivery of the car! Hahaโ€ฆ

Here you go.

Insane jealousy here in FLโ€‹:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

low income qualification

Hello Paulboo, Can you tell me where did you get this car? Looking for one also

Harbor Hyundai in Long Beach. Get a quote online through their website and ask for Mike. He is the internet sales manager. He took care of me.

Yea an extra $7500 in CA taxpayer dollars sure does turn this deal from a zero to hero.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Nice deal! Congrats! People would hate just jealous They canโ€™t get a deal as good. Enjoy the car.

1 Like

How long did it take for your CVAP application to be approved? Mine was submitted a month and a half ago and is still processing since they have a lot of delays.

It was 5 weeks from the date I completed the application to the day that I received the approval packet.

Got it. Did you submit your application pre COVID-19 or during? They told me they are now manually verifying income because of some issues getting verification from IRS which was their normal process

I submitted during, sometime mid April. I kept checking the status and found that they were unable to do tax verification. So I followed the instructions in the website, obtained the tax verification and submitted it to them. 2 weeks later I was approved. If you file tax jointly, you will need to submit a tax verification for the other person also unless you are the sole earner on your taxes.

1 Like

Nice deal, the car is awesome

1 Like