Signed: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Limited - Effective Monthly: $91.82

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Limited
MSRP: $39,870
Selling Price: $36,520
Monthly Payment: $263.24
Effective Monthly Payment: $91.82
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00103
Residual: 48%
Incentives: $7,500 Federal Tax Credit $500 Lease Cash $5,000 Clean Vehicle Assistance Program Grant
Post Sale Rebates: $4,500 CVRP, $1,000 Utility rebate, $500 Bonus Drive, $1,000 EVgo prepaid charge card.
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 16.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

15 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy the car!

2 Likes

Nice job bro! It is the first time I heard CVAP. I have a egolf & Ioniq ev, I should know it ealier!

2 Likes

Nice deal.

Similar pre-incentive discount off MSRP here in NJ for me with the Ioniq electric, but rebate structure is a bit different.

Bonus drive is $250 this month, just FYI, unless you bought before June 1st.

1 Like

Good deal. Personally, I would have waited for the 2020 i3 - with your post sale rebates, it would be close to free if you could have waited (assuming you qualify for loyalty + 9% discount)

How are you getting 4500 for CVRP ??

1 Like

Thanks! I signed on May 27th so I am getting the $500 for Bonus Drive. I just posted the deal because I just picked up the car yesterday. The dealer had to hold the car until they got the CVAP grant. Didn’t want to jump the gun on posting just in case something fell through. I got my approval for the Bonus Drive before I even took actual delivery of the car! Haha…

Here you go.

Insane jealousy here in FL​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

low income qualification

Hello Paulboo, Can you tell me where did you get this car? Looking for one also

Harbor Hyundai in Long Beach. Get a quote online through their website and ask for Mike. He is the internet sales manager. He took care of me.

Yea an extra $7500 in CA taxpayer dollars sure does turn this deal from a zero to hero.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Nice deal! Congrats! People would hate just jealous They can’t get a deal as good. Enjoy the car.

1 Like

How long did it take for your CVAP application to be approved? Mine was submitted a month and a half ago and is still processing since they have a lot of delays.

It was 5 weeks from the date I completed the application to the day that I received the approval packet.

Got it. Did you submit your application pre COVID-19 or during? They told me they are now manually verifying income because of some issues getting verification from IRS which was their normal process

I submitted during, sometime mid April. I kept checking the status and found that they were unable to do tax verification. So I followed the instructions in the website, obtained the tax verification and submitted it to them. 2 weeks later I was approved. If you file tax jointly, you will need to submit a tax verification for the other person also unless you are the sole earner on your taxes.

2 Likes

Nice deal, the car is awesome

1 Like