Signed! 2020 Honda CR-V EX-L

, ,

Just signed lol the dealer worked some magic and dropped the monthly by $2 have not had the chance to update the calc.

PM ME FOR DEALER REFERENCE MUST SIGN BY SEP 3 FOR CURRENT INCENTIVES !!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Honda CRV EXL AWD
MSRP: $32670
Monthly Payment: $328
Drive-Off Amount: $328
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00137
Residual: 63%
Incentives: 500 dealer cash and 500 loyalty
Region: NY, dealer in MD
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

Looks like a good deal. We got the same car/trim in Nov (2019 EXL) for about 344 all in (we weren’t willing to travel so far, so our search radius was NY/North Jersey):

2 Likes

Looks like a great deal! $4,000 off on CR-V? Wow

Good deal do you mind sharing the details of a person you working with ? Do they deliver?

Strong AF deal.

It looks a very good deal. can you share this with me

Why is there a negative -17xx down payment? So does that mean you paid 17xx down plus the 328 in drive offs?

No. It’s there to offset the costs that they would have normally paid up front,such as taxes, to get the payment and drive off to line up for the calculator

Thanks!! do you have his email address?

One of the best deals on crv i have seen on here in a while.

Am new to Leasing stuff, just curious,
Is it not cheaper to buy and sell the car in 3yrs instead of leasing a CRV for 11630$ - the trade in value is 22k and some of my friends bought current year model CRV EXL at 28-30K (which is a max 8k loss)

I calculated as per KBB assuming I bought a car in 2017 and am selling it in 2020 adding 36k miles…

TRADE IN value (22k)
https://www.kbb.com/honda/cr-v/2017/ex-l-sport-utility-4d/?vehicleid=422666&mileage=36000&modalview=false&intent=trade-in-sell&pricetype=trade-in&condition=verygood&options=7638527|true

PRIVATE PARTY value (24k)

You forget that you pay sales tax on the full price of the vehicle when you buy instead of just leased amount. Also there’s a fee to renting which is what leasing is for not having to worry about the vehicle once the term is up. Some cars are better bought for sure.

The price I mentioned was drive out price.