Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00108
Residual: $31,808
Incentives: N/A
Region: SE USA
Leasehackr Score: 7.3!

image|666x500

4 Likes

I like it. The 2021 is better on paper (and will be much more expensive to lease). Leasing is the way to go on a 2020.

Drive it like a rental. Transfer out if you get tired of it.

Im curious to know what the $7000 incentive was

2 Likes

I think he meant discount since that is what is showing on the calculator

1 Like

I edited to clarify. It was a $7k discount off sticker due to a dealership kerfuffle.

2 Likes

I saw! But I’m ok with the sub 4 second 0-60 times everyone seems to be getting with the 2020 :grin:

care to expand on that?

1 Like

Lol well I was in the showroom and started to pop the hood and one of the managers started to run over to me to stop me from doing it. I gave him a look that suggested what he’d just done was crazy. I know there’s not much to see, but I’m not going to buy or lease a car without looking in every nook and cranny. Then that same manager gave me terrible numbers so I walked and went to another dealership. As soon as I left, they were calling me seeing what they could do. Eventually, while I was at the other dealership, they basically just discounted the sticker price until they hit my desired figures and the competing dealership couldn’t offer the same kind of deal so I went back. Also, I wanted a wilder color than gray or white so tat didn’t hurt.

tl;dr manager got upset at me popping the hood on a $60k sports car which resulted in a $7k discount

4 Likes

And apparently with a tune, you can hang with an M4.

2 Likes

Awesome car, enjoy!

Lol on a Supra?

2 Likes

Just imagine what kind of reaction this would have provoked on a Type R, right @HondaSoCal?

2 Likes

Seriously! This isn’t exactly a Ferrari. Reminds me of several years ago when a salesman wouldn’t let me test drive an E46 330CI (!!!) without a deposit. Never mind the fact that I rolled up in a much more valuable vehicle and was looking for a project/fun car. Just really strange how some people stand on awfully odd hills and defend them for no apparent reason :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I signed my supra last year without even turning on the engine they were treating the car like a lambo… and i rolled up in f-type convertible :joy:… oh well i took it because they gave me a ok deal on a launch edition

1 Like

Im super jealous i wish I could’ve done this type of deal last year… oh well … enjoy the car its super fun to drive and as @spockvr6 mentioned by spending less than $1k you can hang with an m4 and can even win against a stock c8 with the right tune!!

You guys better hope that one of those M3/M4s aren’t running a tune…

3 Likes

Or that the C8 isn’t in limp mode.

2 Likes

I don’t know was this c8 on a limp mode?? And for the record i love the new c8 and if Timing and money is right next year i would get one too…

We all know that m3/m4 with a tune will put miles on the supra no denying on that specially if that tune is done by f80paul!!

2 Likes

2 Likes