Signed: 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Duramax CarbonPro - MSRP: $72,020 - $3,000 DAS $649/mo 39m/10k

, ,

Options: 3.0L Duramax, Denali Ultimate, Denali Carbonpro, GMC Protection Package

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 SB 4WD Denali
MSRP: $72,020
Sales Price: $67,798 (5.9% pre-incentive / GM supplier pricing)
Rebates: $1750 ($1500 Lease Conquest / MB) + ($250 Lease Conquest / FCA)
Bank fee $695
Dealer Fees: $389
DMV Fees: $913
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10000
Monthly Payment: $649 (w tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $3,000 (towards 1st mo, Fees, Taxes)
MF: .00057 (1.37%)
Residual: 62%
Region: Registered in NJ, Purchased in PA
Extras: One oil change and one tire rotation.
Calculator Link

Overall, extremely happy with this very loaded vehicle and moderately happy with the deal. As discussed in my deal check thread, it took me 5 dealership engagements to finally just land this basic supplier pricing deal. These things are selling like hotcakes right now and with limited inventory, its not easy to get one. I had the best result using a larger volume dealer, who actually had 3 of these builds on the lot and negotiating over the phone (not email). The best part… I averaged 27mpg on my first 200 mile trip with the Duramax.

If anybody is looking for a dealership referral, happy to share contact information via DM. I do have 1 friends & family supplier code I can share to a serious individual who will use me for a referral bonus.

5 Likes

Nice Truck,
I just got rid of my 2018 Sierra Denali and yours is a completely different vehicle.

1 Like

This stings a bit… could have saved another $1500.

It’s official:

For 21MY, the 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel (LM2) will receive a $1,500 MSRP reduction (LIVE in Order Workbench) and effective 9/3, all 20MY Sierra 1500’s equipped with the 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel (LM2) will be repriced as well.

20MY Sierra 1500 (LM2 equipped) In-Transit/In-Stock as of 9/3/20 - Adjusted Invoices will be available beginning September 8th

Offered $62,141 by Driveway for the truck with 18000 miles. Dealer buyout is $56,326 and personal buyout is $60K.

I’ve got 20 payments left. I don’t think it could be replaced in current market, but I’m driving my EV these days with $5 diesel and at the very least I could downsize to something cheaper.

Let it go or hold on longer?

2 Likes

SELL SELL SELL SELL

10char

Ps 5.99 in so cal :hot_face:

2 Likes

Sell and order one of @Clutch southwest edition Rams. Great programs that are lockable this month.

3 Likes

Bro Sell GIF by Stick Up Music

1 Like

Sellnew model is out. You won’t get that kind of offer again. GMC is definitely better in quality than ram 1500 tho. You won’t get the same car again tho. That diesel is amazing

1 Like

So did you have no need of a pickup when you got it? Or have your needs changed? 52 cents per mile thus far. Ouch.

1 Like

I think if you don’t need it you should sell. Value might dip once the 2022s start coming in.

1 Like

Still have a need for a pickup, but now that I have the Model S as my primary, I’m thinking I could downsize to something like the Frontier or Canyon.

1 Like

How about a Maverick?

He would need it now, not in 3 years.

3 Likes

There’s a good supply of the 2FL Silverados in the tri-state. GM loyalty, supplier, and a residual in the mid 60s - might be a pretty attractive one-pay for a $47-48k truck.

1 Like

Looks like Driveway can’t buyout GM leases.

Do you think there would be interest in offering it as a lease transfer?

Otherwise, looks like I should use it as a trade-in towards another GM.

I don’t think there would be much interest on a transfer, especially with fuel costs these days. Doesn’t hurt to throw it on the transfer page though. Keep in mind it would have to be within NJ only.

With the refreshed 22s around the corner, the current offers on your truck probably aren’t going to get better. Try @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1, they’re local and I believe they buy out GMF leases.

1 Like

Been getting offers around $54K from most of the usual players.

Local GM dealer offered $60K.

Driveway was by far the highest at $62K.

Big range of valuations… I don’t think everyone’s system accounts for this trim package properly.

Interesting, yeah the package probably isn’t being accounted for properly. Your best bet will be to shop it around GM dealers.

I think someone might bite at $62k if you’re going to get into another GM truck.

1 Like

PM me the vin/miles I’ll take a look at it for you

And yes we can purchase GMF leases

-Adam

1 Like