SIGNED: 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Red S, $633 moth w/ 9.5% tax

LOL ok mark. i’ll let it go. WHY DO I HAVE A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW? HAHA

I still don’t think you get it lol.

Do you know what was DAS is and what it paid for?

op your right. your so smart. LOLOL

You sound like a real ray of sunshine to people in the service industry.

I mean this in the nicest way but please stop clowning yourself.

Ciao. Can’t wait to see this landfilled.

OP thank you for the post. Enjoy the car. Programs are what they are I guess.

Everyone else, some of you really childish on this. Ok its pricey but not the end of the world if you can afford it and thats what you wanted. We seeing x5s go for 800 or over a month and nobody bats an eye.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

Tried to help by posting a deal for someone else to see if they were shopping for it. No incentives on it right now.

I could’ve got a hybrid limited for $450 a month but I passed. I got what I wanted. But people are not understanding I guess.

1 Like

Congrats on the new ride! I don’t understand why a minivan has to be inexpensive. You clearly had your eye on a particular loaded PHEV minivan, and this seems like a fair deal on one.

There’s no other vehicle on the market that can seat seven passengers as comfortably as the Pacifica PHEV, while also offering usable EV performance and HOV lane access.

I think this vehicle also qualifies for CVRP ($1,000), PG&E ($700), and Bonus Drive ($250) post-sale rebates, so it’s net $0 drive-off.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s ever been a $300/month or less, $0 drive-off minivan ever posted in the history of LH.

2 Likes

You can’t spell “Camaro.”

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, why not just the gas version? A lot of people seem to get blindsided by large phev incentives or gas savings, but the phev savings don’t make up for the extra costs during a lease term quite often.

OP actually got the gas version.

2 Likes

Oh, gotcha. I misread and assumed it had to be a phev based on those payments.

Oh, oops, misread the OP. :grimacing:

2 Likes

:flushed: Lack of rebates and a low RV made this a fail to begin with.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any reason to bash OP. The model he wanted had almost no incentives and low MF. He did the best he could which i think was a solid deal. The point of this forum is just to share information and know what’s possible. If some unicorns get captured in the meanwhile so be it :smirk:

Did he?
If we talk monthly, for only $170 (plus tax) more on a 60 mo loan he could have bought the car and have something to sell when he got bored of it. If it makes no sense to lease, then buy…isn’t that what is logical in such situations?

OP as long as your happy that’s all that matters. Enjoy your car bud!

Deleted that. Anyways all good. Wish the op all the luck in the world

It’s spelled wrong here as well:

:slight_smile:

4 Likes