SIGNED: 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Red S, $633 moth w/ 9.5% tax

If I didn’t need a “luxury” minivan, I would not have done this deal. Was trying to hack the Pacifica Red S Hybrid because of $1500 rebate + $7500 tax credit, but Chrysler shot the MF up to .00359 on it so the payments sucked!

Had to settle for this:

MSRP: $ 53,355
Selling Price: $47,053
Monthly Payment: $ $633.85 w/ tax (9.5% tax rate)
Drive-Off Amount: $1,500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00004
Residual: 50%
Incentives: $250 (sad)
DAS: $1,500
Region: Bay Area, CA
Leasehackr Score: 7.4 (why does the calculator keep showing $643 as payment??)
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

dealer photo

Damn $700 for Chrysler minivan

3 Likes

Better off financing at that payment. Holy balls.

1 Like

Would love to hear your recommendation for a family looking for space and room (already leasing 2020 gls)

I didn’t like that Toyota/Honda/etc minivans.

$45k+ plus almost 10% sales tax. $1500 down. Payments will be way higher than lease. Plus lease is under my business name :wink:

wow. crazy. (and i mean it in a way like i would be embarased to post that here.) if this was $300 a month great. but $633 holy crap. ahhhh good job (saleman at the dealership!!) lol

2 Likes

I would’ve been tempted to wait for this. The second row executive recliner chair option seems incredible. Congrats on the car!

Man, I was actually waiting for that to come out!! But I saw the reviews on YouTube and it still gave off the lower end Toyota vibe to me so went with the Chrysler. I have a 2015 sienna and it’s so so.

1 Like

Lmao!!! Believe me, they didn’t make a killing on this. 12% off msrp and .00004 MF. Where are they getting rich off me?

f I didn’t need a “luxury” minivan, I would not have done this deal. Was trying to hack the Pacifica Red S Hybrid because of $1500 rebate + $7500 tax credit, but Chrysler shot the MF up to .00359 on it so the payments sucked!

It’s not about the money, it’s about the vehicle. If I was penny pinching I could’ve easily went for a “used model x” with unusable 3rd row seating or even a base Toyota Sienna that has a higher residual and much lower payments.

This deal has no incentives at all. Just a basic deal with over 10% off msrp and low low low MF without any MSD. For what was available to me I did really well for this exact make/model I wanted.

If I was on a “budget”, believe me I would not be paying $633 for a minivan. I’d be rolling around in a used 2000 sienna with 200k miles on it.

I didn’t need a “luxury” minivan, I would not have done this deal. Was trying to hack the Pacifica Red S Hybrid because of $1500 rebate + $7500 tax credit, but Chrysler shot the MF up to .00359 on it so the payments sucked!

I’ll sell you a boat club membership, 15% off (although our normal discount is 10-14%), and a post discount cost of $1499 and I’ll give you 0% financing for 144 months on the dock you’ll need to join.

You can make the best of a car, like a scammy boat membership, but frankly it is from a brand I don’t think will survive past my generation, gotta make the best of what’s possible with such terrible programs.

12% and base isn’t Earth shattering, we’ve seen 11% and base on this car (different trim and region I’ll admit), but if they didn’t make money, nobody is lighting $$$ on fire without a reason.

boat is imaginary and in spirit only. My point is, bad programs /=/ dealer didn’t make money. Lol.

1 Like

I would not have done this deal. Was trying to hack the Pacifica Red S Hybrid because of $1500 rebate + $7500 tax credit, but Chrysler shot the MF up to .00359 on it so the payments sucked!

I’m not a Chrysler fan at all, but in the minivan market Pacifica is #1 and after driving Toyota Honda and Chrysler I agree with it being #1. Leased for 36 months. Would never purchase one, ever. Lol.

Let’s not be too hasty to judge, he did get a 12% discount with base, minus terrible leasing programs and little incentives.

He stated he needed this one specific car, and attempted to make the best of it, doesn’t matter it’s still bloody expensive.

2 Likes

I guess “expensive” is determined by how much income one is bringing in :slight_smile:

Most definitely not. If i needed this car that bad I would have bought it and cash in the fed/state credit. That’s the point man, if the lease program is bad then buy.

but Chrysler shot the MF up to .00359 on it so the payments sucked!

How so?

633 is 10% of $6333 in income a month

633 is 1% of $63,333 in income a month