Signed 2020 Bolt Premier Loaded $5,656 Single Pay Wisconsin

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Bolt Premier with Fast Charging, Infotainment, Driver Confidence II, Wheel locks
MSRP: $43,810.00
Selling Price:$37,061
Monthly Payment: $
Drive-Off Amount: $5,656.82
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:.00001 for single pay from .00053
Residual:50%
Incentives:$6,750 Lease Cash, $3,000 Costco, $2,000 Chevrolet Incremental CCR Program
Region: S. WI / N. IL
Leasehackr Score:24.3 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Wisconsin resident, Illinois dealer. There are no state incentives so I think I did OK. I contacted 10 different dealers, many with large inventory of 2020’s, some with large dealer discounts already on their web site. Some thought I was crazy, some just wanted to move inventory. In the end, I could have gotten this same deal at two of the dealers, and probably a third.

It’s a really fun car.

5 Likes

which dealer did you get from in the end on the northern Illinois area?

Added empty space before your link, non-clickable URLs are bothering me. Congrats on the deal and enjoy your ride!

MF has dropped for April, but RV has dropped 3% (ouch). Lease cash is increased.

That lower RV sure makes it hard to get to the March numbers, and the low MF makes a single pay lease less attractive.

That said, if you are in the Chicago area, the dealer I got my great Bolt deal from- the Chevy Exchange in Lake Bluff - early this week only had LT models left for 2020 but have since gotten three new Premieres in. If you are in the area and looking for a deal, call Michelle at the Chevy Exchange. I got my deal after protracted negotiations with her, and number of others out here have since leased from her. Tell her Jim sent you (I have no financial interest, just hoping more of you get great deals.) Good luck.