Signed: 2020 Bolt Premier ($238 P/M & $86 Effective) Onepay

I see. So with the current offers, it will cost about the same to Lease an LT or a Premier

1 Like

Little less for premier.

So good. CertPharmT15 how did you get both the standard $2000 CVRP and the $2500 Enhanced Rebate. I thought it was one or the other?

Low income qualifies for both.

1 Like

The joys of having little ones in the household that don’t generate income.

@CertPharmT15 Are you able to tell what you negotiated the MSRP down to? Thank you.

Stumbling upon this lease offer after doing my own research on my soon to be next purchase. Few questions maybe someone could answer:

You paid $8602 cash as your downpayment for a one-pay lease. Then when you received those rebates, you just pocketed that and so that amount you got back made your lease total $2949 for the 36 mo. - effectively $86/mo? You have no monthly payments for 36 mos. though, correct? I think I understand. Great deal. I thought mine was fantastic (I mean it’s not bad) here’s what I have.

To be honest, with an interest rate of 1.27% - I think I’ll just have a low monthly payment.

Not worried about totaling or having the vehicle stolen? Everyone is telling me NOT to do a OPL for this reason.

I’ve done two One Pay leases through GM and I’d do it again. You have GAP insurance included with GMF leases and you receive a prorated portion of your upfront payment back in the event of a total loss.

1 Like

Good to know! I had no idea GAP covered. I’ll highly consider a OPL then.