SIGNED 2020 Bolt LT - $5402 one pay, $402 after NJ rebate and GM points

There’s a massive chunk of people who think 1% can’t be a bad deal.

There is a wrinkle in this line of thinking that can benefit the Hackr willing to put in the work. Dealers generally don’t like, know or understand electric cars. The above example I gave is a full MSRP boat buyer that some people would take without a second thought IF you had staff that was knowledgeable about electric cars and could overcome the objections of a person who has never had one, or never even considered one. I may be off base but I would venture to guess that the average customer who actually WANTS an electric car is probably a bit more astute about shopping for it, unless they already made up their minds to go after a no haggle Tesla Model Whatever. Those customers are probably more likely to shop around, which will create some opportunities for discounts. To put it another way : if you are able to present an aggressive, but doable lease proposal to the dealer, that quick sale that didn’t actually involve them trying to do any “selling” might be worth giving the discount that you are asking for.

Does they have stock now?