SIGNED 2020 Bolt LT - $5402 one pay, $402 after NJ rebate and GM points

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT
MSRP: $39,700
Selling price pre incentives: $36,300 (8.6% off). Included supplier pricing.
Monthly Payment: $
Drive-Off Amount: $5402 (one pay). $5000 NJ rebate post purchase.
Includes $1100 expiring GM points, and will be earning $142 back post purchase cash back from my cc. Net cost including all of these is $260 :slight_smile:

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $5750 lease cash + $3000 costco + $1500 conquest + 1100 GM cash
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 255.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Link

Sorry - Dealer has no more in stock :frowning:

19 Likes

Unreal… :dizzy_face: enjoy!

Need to fix your calculator to reflect the GM points… congratulations!

Ya, will do. Didnt because wouldnt be replicatable for most.

Hey its a rebate you were entitled to, and anyone who wanted to get could have. It counts!

Has the king been dethroned? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Sounds like it, although my discount % was higher and I didn’t have Costco. I had about $500 more Buypower rewards to use. Its ok, I need this for motivation on the Premier.

2 Likes

Na, your deal was better (and an inspiration). My timing was better.

That being said, will be hard to give up my BMW 6 for this, but for basically free, I’ll happily compromise.

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing dealer name?

Hahahaha…
You sir did it in style!!!
Heartiest congratulations …

I need your help here.
I’ve GM buy power card and I’ve $300 points on that.
But when I tried using those.
The finance manager said, these points can’t be combined with supplier pricing.
Points on GM EXTENDED FAMILY CARD can be combined with supplier pricing but not of buy power card.

We even tried calling the credit card helpline but couldn’t get to a human.

T&C says,

Earnings may not be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent, and are in addition to other discounts GM may offer with certain exceptions. These exceptions include some private offers, such as:

• GM Employee Discount Program
  • GM Employee Company-Owned Vehicle Program
  • GM Supplier Discount Program

The finance manager finally said, lets do the deal now. And if it can be combined… he will just redeem it and give my a check of $300.
I agreed to it.

Has anyone done this successfully?

that LH score lmao, great job. This is legendary

1 Like

Congratulations!! Amazing deal!! Can you share some information about the dealer, even if they’re out of stock?

BuyPower does not stack with Supplier. It is not allowed. It is the T&Cs

1 Like

Buypower only stacks with the College Discount. So either that’s what OP had, he had some other sort of reward or voucher that stacked (they mentioned that it was “expiring”) or the dealer found some other creative way to redeem it. When I got my Volt I was concerned about Buypower/Supplier and the dealer in question insisted that they could make it work one way or another. I didn’t know at the time that the College discount would stack, so it turned out to not be an issue.

1 Like

It was education, which may work the same way.

They said it was fine and stacked it. But they may not have known what they were doing :joy:

Read the first post again. OP clearly states that the dealer has none in stock. NJ has plenty of Chevy dealers. Why not try and replicate this on your own? You have all the data necessary

Dear Boardwalk, in NJ dealers are not providing dealer discount and you can read that in other threads, this is the reason i have asked so that we can follow up with dealer when it is back in stock. hope this clarifies.

This deal, in addition to several other shared NJ deals prove that is incorrect. Try making an offer that is in line with some of the selling prices that you see here. No dealer is just going to offer this to you. I saw on a different post that you mentioned reaching out to two dealers. If I’m not mistaken both of them may have been owned by the same ownership group, so it’s not surprising that they were both giving you similar information and lack of discount.

2 Likes