SIGNED 2020 Bolt LT - 1700 one pay OTD (3k post sale rebates due)

Ethan posted his numbers for 12k miles as well, and it is ~2k cheaper IIRC. i know the 15k lease was 7500 with all the rebates. But, their stock is depleted. If you are in a rush, you may need to look elsewhere, if you aren’t keep your eyes fixed on that forum and jump on it when they announce the arrival of new LTs. Seems like their premier is cheaper than your LT deal, so you may even pick one of those up when they get it in.

1 Like

This is the killer on this deal, the time frame to get approved for CVAP. You must have approval before purchasing the car.

@NatiG,
Does a disability make you eligible for CVAP? I didn’t see that. I thought it was just income. Is it medical too?
Thanks

Great deal! For those of salivating over this deal, the CVAP has relatively low ceiling (70k for a 2 person household in Cali). Op definitely look into the enhanced CVRP if that’s still around!

I think it is just income based.

1 Like

Thanks friend!
I looked into the enhanced CVRP. However, since I am still living under my parents’ roof, I have to include the “household” income and that puts me over the threshold.

1700 one pay… and 0 monthly payments for 36 months, 50 a month?

Yes, but this deal is dead now, since the residual value went down on Tuesday.

Maybe the December residual values will go back to the previous level, but that seems unlikely.

what’s the residual now? and how do you check this without contacting dealers?

Edmunds should have it on their forums. 10k I believe is 50%, I believe 49% for 12k and 47% for 15k. I’d verify that with them though.

3 Likes

That’s correct

If you leased at 10k with a 50% RV and you went over the mileage after 3 years but paid the overage or had purchased excess W&T would they drop your RV down to the lower values?

The Residual value is a fixed cost. If you went over mileage you would pay a penalty of 25 cents per mile over.

I’m well under the mileage–nearly 6,000 miles so not worried about that so much. Would extending the lease a couple of months and still being under the mileage limit on the lease affect the RV at all when I turn the car back in?

Probably not. Wouldn’t one thing balance out the other?

1 Like

Why do you care what the RV is if you are turning the car back in?

I didn’t know if you extend past 36 months if they lowered the RV in response.