Signed: 2020 BMW M550i ($586 inc tax) pic added

Just picked her up!

MSRP: $85,330
Sale Price: $73,980 (13.3%)
MF: 0.00128
Residual: 60%
Rebates: $6,500 (BMW, Loyalty, VIP, OL)
BMW CCA: $1,000
Drive off: $3,250 (1st month, taxes, Acq fee etc)
MSD: $4,200
Monthly: $586 inc 9.5% tax

A few notes, this is not easily repeatable because I get an extra $1,500 rebate from BMW in their VIP program (I’m no VIP in reality, just have friends there). Also the car had 425 miles on it, which was a little odd but it happened to have the exact specifications I was looking for and was good leverage for negotiation. (They first quoted me $1060 a month!)

Also, a special shout out to Gor of @legendsauto. He did not find me the car, or act as a broker, but he has been a constant friend and giver of advice and laughs through my relentless hunt. He was especially shocked that I managed to negotiate buy rate from an Auto Nation dealer. Please don’t bombard him with requests to match this deal for all the reasons listed above.

60 Likes

This…Please

Congratulations again Ed!

4 Likes

Great deal. I’m also shocked about the buy rate they love to max it out and won’t budge a bit. How did you get the VIP rebate?

1 Like

Congrats Ed! Beast of a car and deal. Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Congrats! Great deal, great ride👍

1 Like

Very nice car and deal!

Congrats!

2 Likes

Wow, awesome deal! Have been shopping this one around as well and thats an incredible price.

1 Like

Amazing deal! Congrats. You know we need more pics right ? I mean thats a teaser… a bad one lol.

1 Like

Whole lot of car for that price!

1 Like

Man, the base buy rate from Auto Nation… Big Congrats!!

1 Like

Well done.

1 Like

:clap: :clap:. This is on my short hellcat replacement list. Congrats!

1 Like

Good deal! I feel like not enough people realize that this massive sedan can do 0-60 in 3.6. It’s absurd.

1 Like

So totally different to the Hellcat, consistently quicker off the line than the Hellcat because it can put the power down. Not gonna lie, I miss the exhaust note of the Hellcat but not even the M5 comes close to that. (Maybe a new exhaust is in order).

The interior is night and day better than the Hellcat, it is like a first class cabin, but that is to be expected.

6 Likes

Is this 36/12k?

36/10k, sorry should have made that clear

1 Like

Holy crap, you did find a worthy replacement for the 500 a month hellcat.

1 Like

Omg!
What a deal!
Congrats on the car! Please share some pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats. I am waiting to read reviews about this engine.

1 Like

take my knee, you are amazing! Congrats

2 Likes