Signed: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive, $66k MSRP, 36/12k, $552/mo sign and drive

Picked up an M340i xDrive over the weekend. Was calling, emailing, and visiting dealers for about a week before I decided to settle on a new $60k M340i RWD for $551/mo, sign and drive — about 13.7% off MSRP, a decent deal in its own right. I then hopped on LH and saw a post that said one dealer was offering a whopping 18% off its M340is. I immediately messaged the OP and got the dealer info. At this point, I should probably thank @Sukiface for sharing the deal; it legitimately would not have been possible without him. Great guy.

2020 BMW M340i xDrive
MSRP: $66,170
Monthly Payment: $552
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00128
Residual: 60%
Incentives: $2k loyalty, $1k lease credit, $1k OL
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 11.2 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

A longer-than-expected 7.5-hour drive meant that the dealer closed an hour before we could get there, so we had to crash in a hotel for the night. The 18% off ended up being closer to 16.8% off in actuality because of an $800 paint/interior protection coating and warranty that the dealer applies to each new car it sells, but this was still the best discount I’d ever seen on a new M340i. I wasn’t able to use my $500 PenFed code, but I couldn’t complain too much because I actually got the full $1k for my OL code. Decided not to do MSDs for easier transfers if I go that route.

Very happy with the car. It’s very fast and a lot of fun to drive, but if anybody from BMW corporate is reading this, it’d be even better with a 6-speed manual. The Tanzanite Blue paint is gorgeous, but it had better be for $1950. This car also came with the Driving Assistance Professional package, so it can pretty much drive itself on the highway. I’m a little concerned about the oyster leather, but it looks great for now. And if something catastrophic happens to the interior, that $800 warranty add-on thing should pay for repair or replacement (in theory, at least).

16 Likes

Did you get parking package plus? Then you can just sit in the car drunk and say “officer I may be piss drunk but that was my car driving on the highway, and pulling into my driveway”

Haha sick car though! Love the exterior color

Glad it worked out. Car looks amazing!

1 Like

Wow, base mf, 18% off and they still did a full OL code?

Congrats on the deal!

1 Like

Unfortunately not. It’s something I really wanted when I first started looking, but the rearview camera and parking sensors are enough. And thanks!

Very nice, congrats!

1 Like

Beautiful ride, congrats on the sweet deal.

And +1 on the manual transmission :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Modern BMW manuals are painfully easy to drive with the auto rev-matching and hill assist anyway, but it just adds that extra bit of engagement.

There is no manual option till the m3 comes out. It’s an auto.

That is a a crazy deal in south Florida I am getting $630 per month with $2500 drive off on a 59K MSRP car. I would fly up there for that deal. Does this dealer do out of state deals?

1 Like

Unfortunately so, but I believe he was echoing my wish that it did come with a manual.

They do do out-of-state deals, but they’re not offering any more discounts of this kind.

I could pay $50 more per month and it would still be a good deal for south Florida

Yeah, both of my last two cars (2011 GTI and 2019 Jetta) have had hill assist, and I’m sure most newer manuals come with it too, but never driven a manual with the auto rev-matching. The downshifts would be smoother, but you’re right - slightly less engaging; need to drive one to see how I feel about it!

1 Like

I know - just agreeing with the OP that the car could be even more fun IF it came in a 6-speed manual. :slight_smile:

For the newbies out here, what is an OL code?

It’s a code that you get from attending BMW Ultimate Driving events or dealer events. It’s advertised as giving a $1,000 discount, $500 of which comes from BMW corporate and $500 from dealer contribution, but most of the time, dealers only apply the $500 corporate contribution on aggressive deals. Hence why I was surprised to get the full $1,000 for my OL code.

Learn more here: Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - 2019 Ultimate Drive Events UDE

1 Like

What dealer was this

Wow! Definitely one of the best deals I’ve seen for bmw M340ix!
I got mine two weeks ago and I love it on sport plus.

1 Like

I tried the launch control and the dynamic traction control today. Mostly surprised how much sideways action the DTC lets you get, especially for an AWD car.