Signed! 2020 BMW m340i, $61,270 MSRP, $543+tax, 0 DAS, 36/12k,

Hey guys, sharing my numbers on a m340i I picked up today. Was debating on waiting to see if August’s incentives would improve, but in the end didn’t want to take a chance on the low MF and opportunity negotiated.

Out of consideration for the dealer I won’t be sharing details, however I will say they are one of the top BMW dealers in CA and the folks I’ve worked with - internet sales manager, finance manager and even the BMW genius - were nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. I look forward to many more purchases with these guys.

And a big thanks to all the contributors here. I continue to learn so much from you guys!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW m340i
MSRP: $61,270
Sale Price: $52,850 (13.7% off MSRP, pre-incentive)
Monthly Payment: $543 ($593 w/ tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00110 (0.00145 buy rate w/ 7 MSD)
Residual: 60
Incentives: $2,500 ($500 Lease; $2,000 Loyalty)
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 10.1 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

26 Likes

Awesome job

1 Like

Killer deal on a M340i if new and not demo! About as good as anyone not employed by dealer could do!

1 Like

Nice deal, enjoy the car it’s pretty awesome.

Thanks guys!

Congrats on a really nice ride, and killer deal.

What color interior?

Thanks bud! Alpine white on blk

1 Like

Sweet color combo. You plan on wrapping the roof black? :grin:

1 Like

Awesome deal! Those MSD and better MF is approaching my deal! Maybe I need to go lease another one again:)

Congrats and well done! Enjoy it

1 Like

@kubikdanon

WOW! Congrats. Ohio dealers aren’t feeling much love beyond 8.5% here!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s hard to exceed the fun factor & efficiency of my 335d but I think this just might :blush:

Nah likely keep it stock… Maybe replace with black grills :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hell of a car and awesome deal, nice work!
How are you liking that exhaust note? :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful car and great deal!

Wow, seeing these deals is making me want to get rid of my 340i I just got 3 months ago and scoop one up :sweat_smile: congrats!!

2 Likes

Gives me the BGs!

Good deal! Went through the same struggle for a m340i but is totally worth it! Enjoy the ride.

Envious! Thing is a dream on the track

Would love to hear how you got that + would like to try it myself! It is so new that I get a lot of pushback

fantastic deal. just motivated me to push harder.