Signed! 2020 BMW m340i, $61,270 MSRP, $543+tax, 0 DAS, 36/12k,

Anyone considered doing a shorter 2 yr lease? I know it would be more but how would one calculate that and if the dealer would care? Or is it better to lock down a 3 yr and do a lease transfer but then MSD’s becomes an issue. Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Awesome car, awesome deal! Congrats!!! Looks sweet!

2yr over 3yr doesn’t actually lower payment until you’re in the neighborhood of ~30% overall discount between incentives and dealer discount. This of course is also very RV dependent.

Now, if we’re talking a difference of $50/mo vs replacing tires or other major services it’s kind of a give or take based on how long you actually want to be in the vehicle…

Wow incredible job!
I was patiently waiting to see if anyone on the forum would be able to get more than 13% off MSRP pre-incentives. and here you go!
Now go enjoy the car
Congratz!

I’ve got a deal more or less wrapped up at a very similar discount as soon as someone grabs my 440i but also eyeing an SM demo and trying to get to agreeable number for that if we go that way instead.

That’s an amazing deal. I’m expecting to see a lot of these rolling around my area of Northern NJ now. Lot’s of people leasing MB’s and BMW’s.

I was planning on leasing a 2020 Q50 in December but I might have to give this M340 a shot too. Will probably be more but it’ll be worth it since tech in the Q50 is super old. They say it might come with Apple Car play but nothing is confirmed yet.

Either way, 0-60 on M340 is 4.2 seconds where Q50 Red Sport is 4.5.

(I had a 2018 Red Sport but was totaled. Great car and would get in again)

Thanks all! I just finished a 350 mile round trip today and got 35.6 mpg while averaging 75-80 ( ~90% highway) :metal:

1 Like

Doubt there are any demos of these going around.

But there are my boy, there are.

Couldn’t find anything listed on cargurus feelsbadman. Gonna really haul my ass to get a good discount, lowest I got was 9.5%

Im jelly. Great deal on a sexy car. If only I could replicate this.

Amazing! And congrats!

Sucks dude, hope you’re alright after that total.

Sick ride Alex! I was torn between white or Portimao Blue myself… Went for the morr risky pick and got blue. I managed 14.6% on a New one. Gonna take pics of the car and post the deal tomorrow after work!

Did you break in the engine first or did go heavy on the throttle from the start?

3 Likes

in California?

Thanks John! Funny you mention, I’ve got the Portimao Blue m340i now as a loaner. This was actually my first color choice but after discussing with my lady decided to go with the subtler white (less attention in the rougher neighborhoods I frequent).

14.6% off on a new is fantastic, congrats buddy! Post the deal and photos when you can.

I’m a spirited driver but mostly on empty backroads. Let’s just say it’s breaking in quite nice!

2 Likes

Correct. In Southern California aka The Mecca of BMW leases I suppose lol

Wow, please excuse my horrible grammar in the last comment. It was late at night after a long time at the dealership getting things sorted and finalized.

Thanks! I’m excited to get Connected drive set up and learn all about this new iDrive. Have any pro tips to share?

I will definitely post mine tonight as well as the 20.7% before rebates 330i I did for my Best friend. Now his was a Unicorn.

1 Like

Hi John.

What dealer in So Cal? Orange County or San Diego County?

wow almost 15% off msrp?? that is probably the highest ive ever seen on the forums on this site for this model. SoCAL?