SIGNED - 2020 BMW M235i XDrive Demo - $350/mo 36/10 1300 DAS

Someone suggested it here and I tried it.

Unfortunately doesnt work on a 2019 530i. Was $14k negative last year, 11k negative now :rofl:

What doesn’t work? Don’t tell me the inventory doesn’t change. But if you are that much underwater then nothing will help :grin:

Lol true. It goes back in 3 months anyways.

1 Like

Unfortunately…I have you beat in the race to the bottom! I was something like $16k underwater on one of my last i3!

Congrats on the purchase!

Do you mind sharing which BMW dealership was this? You can DM me if you don’t want to give it out publicly. I am in the market for BMW and want’s to see what’s out there around my area (Bay Area).

This deal was signed at the very tail end of when the “gettin was good”…OP can perhaps fill in the deets, but it would be a shocker of massive proportion if someone could duplicate this now.

2 Likes

Not sure if this deal can be replicated at this time but I’ve sent you the info
Cheers!

1 year in and still loving it!
I should’ve hacked another one back then seeing how the market is right now
Wife’s 179/mo i3 lease is coming up and I have no idea what we are going to do, maybe Jeep 4xe

Haven’t even put 7500mi on it this year!

1 Like

Still have mine as well… Absolutely impossible to get anything even close to the deals we have. We could actually sell these for some pretty decent equity ($7500ish), but what’s the point?

1 Like

Too much fun for too good of a price to sell!
Maybe if we could swing another couple cheap i3’s or if the upcoming i4 was hackable to a good price

One year later and still enjoying it (and the price!)
Also I happened to be fooling around in the bmw garage website and realized that my car also has Dakota leather optioned, I had a feeling it was better than the ol sensatec!

One more year left and then we shall see what is next :smiley::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Ours was liquidated in December in pursuit of a Tesla M3. It was a great car, but we couldnt keep both (and the time was right equity-wise to sell the M235 all things considered).

Im glad you are still enjoying yours!

1 Like

Boy do I miss mine lol

1 Like