SIGNED - 2020 BMW M235i XDrive Demo - $350/mo 36/10 1300 DAS

Just as a heads-up for anyone asking for dealer info.
The SA I worked with was awesome, straightforward and very easy to deal with.
That being said, it will be pretty hard to replicate this exact deal structure as it was a loaner that was on their lot for quite some time and the discount plus incentives all worked together really well.
Just something to keep in mind.

The finance guy was great also, no BS and besides us chatting about our respective dogs we were in and out of there quickly.

Oh yeah for longer drives like that I would think ACC is super helpful.
We have it in the wifeā€™s i3 but that is even more of an around-town car and living in LA we donā€™t use it all too much.
M550i demo/loaner could definitely be a sweet deal, make sure to post it up if you score one!

@Tanik - great deal! Do you mind sharing which dealer helped you out with this? Iā€™m also based in california (both socal/norcal)

1 Like

This was an autonation dealer.
I spoke with the SA today this particular deal cannot be replicated.
I can provide his cell phone number if requested, he said to not call the store directly regarding a similar deal.

He was upfront and gave me good lease numbers right off the bat when I told him the incentives I qualify for etc
A couple days later they lowered the asking price of the vehicle by 1000 so he redid the quote at that price which is when I asked him to run my credit and secure the car.

Mr @Tanik ā€¦Im not sure if you have interest in cashing out on this car, but if you check Carvana you may find you are rather positive :slight_smile:

My wifes is +close to $5k (but that includes some MSDS, so the true positive is ~$3k). I am tempted to convince her to sell, get the MSDs back early, take the profit, and roll it into whatever sweetheart deal I might finagle.

But, she LOVES this car.

3 Likes

Oh man that is a pretty good deal!
Did you put in your VIN/Plate # for that price offer?

I did it just by mileage and it showed me 5k underwater LOL

Looks like the deals like ours are pretty hard to come by lately though.
I love the car also, not as much brute force as the 340i but I love the AWD and all the creature comforts too.

1 Like

Submitted to vroom just for fun, got a response that they will have to get back after verifying ownership or something. Maybe cause of temp tag. But i do agree, deals pretty hard to get on the 21s.

1 Like

Btw @Tanik and @spockvr6 are you guys having issues with the navi screen restarting by itself?
I started having problems on wifes X7 after software upgrade, but on this one I guess they upgraded it before delivering.

1 Like

So far no issues with that knock on wood! My 340i had a ghost in the idrive when it got hot out but they replaced it after a couple tries.

My 20 228i 's navi restart by itself while driving on freeway once.
Dealer said everything is up to date, nothing they can do.
@spockvr6 I just checked on Carvana, I only got +$105 on mine lol, maybe Vroom will give higher price, waiting for them to email me backā€¦

If you have your Bluetooth or android play connected, forward music tracks two to three times constantly, thats when it goes black and restarts.

Interesting, Iā€™ll try it tomorrow. It happened while using CarPlay last time.

And its not just on the 2 series. Im having issue with both cars and informed my service advisor. He says they are aware and currently just reflashing the software which seems to fix it.

Havent noticed anything on that front with mineā€¦so far anyway.

Yeahā€¦by VIN and then with the specific options the car has. One of the advantages of the way I try and lease is to get a bigger discount and ask the dealer to inflate the MF. This helps on the equity front. That may have helped here a little bit. Zipcode also changes things (based on what Carvana wants where I believeā€¦).

1 Like

I used the VIN method and it now says Iā€™m ~$850 underwater
Definitely keeping this one so Iā€™m not worried but it is super interesting you are so ahead over there in FL!

You may want to keep trying throughout the week. I have found I get higher offers during the week and have seen swings of several thousand during a 1 week period

1 Like

Thatā€¦For sure. It can bounce all over the place in short order.

I got higher offer on my Forester 2 years ago after checking the local inventory. This definitely plays a role.

Interestingā€¦ Iā€™ll have to get that one a try