SIGNED - 2020 BMW M235i XDrive - $399.50/mo - 36/10 - $0 DAS - 7MSDs - EXECUTIVE FARTS INCLUDED

I have to tell you though, success is relative. With my last two lease signings I have doubled my automotive expenditures on a monthly basis…I was hanging on to the remnants of the 2019 giveaways…

I do have to also say…my expectations for this M235 we’re not particularly high, so maybe it is just that, but this thing is a real hoot to drive. It seems to be a wonderful balance of daily usability/performance/not rattling your teeth out. And as I think I mentioned in another post, this thing launches like a slingshot. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind this will take my LT1 off the line to 40 or 50 mph…maybe even to 60. The first few feet of a well done launch create enough g’s that you actually feel slightly dizzy/lightheaded.

Ft. Wayne is also one of my go-to cities for car deals. Gotta go slummin sometimes

1 Like

Any port in a storm!

Ft Wayne is solid, the rest of them though are lol.

Had to QC the launch control again tonight a few times. Yes, it still feels like a slighshot😜

1 Like

I’m not one to gussy a car up with all kinds of fake stuff, but I did notice that the European M235 comes with some nice subdued M fender badges that we don’t get here in the USA. Amazon to the rescue! $12.99 later my wifes now looks like the euro model.

1 Like

Mayor of posertown

I’ll be a new citizen in 2-3 months

5 Likes

Lol…literally!

AWD + LC is so much fun
Miss my 08 R32 just launching the hell out of it haha

Have a spare M badge that came with the fender logos…What do you guys think!!!

2 Likes

I had the same car, that was one where it would have paid to buy the lease out :frowning:

2 Likes

Now Im totally dragging my own thread to the landfill…but 2 decades later I found some old photos of this car and one of them was my dyno run. In 1999, this was pretty good. Now, its (literally) minivan material.

The lower run is Vortech alone, the higher one was with a small 40 shot added.

2 Likes

Bonus points for whomever can positively ID the red car in the background of one of the photos…IMO, one of the most bad @$$ factory sedans made back in the day.

1 Like

Please don’t do this :weary: :man_facepalming:

If you mean the big fake M badge…heck no :slight_smile:

Yes I meant rear trunk lid badge lol

Are you sure you aligned that “M” badge correctly on the fender, atleast ?

I believe that is also on the other M Sport models, such a G series cars. (Not on US spec’d cars.)

Yeah…the rear trunk lid badge would be nasty :slight_smile: I was just trying to rile people up.

I did measure the fender badge placement to match the Euro photos I found online. They even went on straight to boot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here I should’ve kept it
I did every mod aside from FI and passed a GT3 on Laguna Seca in that car

Put it on the Camaro

1 Like