SIGNED - 2020 BMW M235i XDrive - $399.50/mo - 36/10 - $0 DAS - 7MSDs - EXECUTIVE FARTS INCLUDED

M usually gets nothing, they dropped $2500 from the M5 sometime late last year as well.

Bmw is really de-incentivizing leasing, last year(2019) an m5 was 60% for 10k with $2500 lease cash. Now it’s circa 56% and 0 lease cash

Since there’s no m2 gc yet…technically you have the highest M version.

Good guess! My first new car ever…as well as my first lease ever…1996 VW GTI VR6. $315/mo on a 36/12 lease way back then. Shockingly, that was a pretty good deal 25 years ago for that car (yet I wouldnt pay that for the same car today in 2021 dollars…)

1 Like

I was worried about you for a minute lol

All 2020s still have support

Lease cash is 1500-2000 m2 aside

^^^ Specifically speaking 2 series

Will be higher in a week or so maybe.

Capture

3 Likes

Good deal but this thing is not a looker for me personally

Favorite car in my 20’s was my 91’ Corrado SLC in Black Violet Pearl Effect, with the first ever VR6 engine produced by VW… good times.

What an improvement the VR6 was over the G60 Corrado!

I had a 1997 GLX VR6 as a follow up to the 96 VR6…loved that one too. I put a Vortech on it and that car ripped pretty good (for the time anyway). Now a minivan would probably run door to door with it, LOL.

1 Like

Nice ride. The M235 is a pocket rocket.

Auto crossed one and also took one out for extended drive on public roads during UDE.

Fast, zippy just alittle too small for me the cabin. (I’m 6’2”)

It really is the perfect beemaah for a female. Small, nimble and fast

My first experience with this drivetrain was at a UDE in 2019 with the X2 M35. I loved it! As you noted, what a zippy little thing…a true blast to drive. I may even have a video somewhere of me exploring its accelerative limits…

I have a sneaking suspicion this thing might give the LT1 a run for its money from a dig.

2 Likes

Your wife sounds wonderful. My wife is the same except the “smile and gently nodding” when I get on a car replacement kick. I have been trying to get her to like the X7 and she has absolutely no interest whatsoever.

1 Like

It is worth it.

What a nice surprise, I made an extra $.50 today. The dealer had one digit wrong on my ZIP Code so they resent the lease contract. When they did that they also changed the payment including tax to $399.50. That one digit that needed to be a 3 instead of a 2 just paid for a cup of coffee, LOL

3 Likes

I’ll take the 50 cents as my finder’s fee :joy:

Sounds like she saved you

1 Like

Nice work!
How is the interior space in there?

That car is mean. Enjoy it.

1 Like

Ill tell you Monday when I pick it up👍

1 Like

I know we chatted about this, but just double checking, SO stamp of approval on colors right? I remember you showing me that one ‘perfect’ spec, but I don’t remember if it’s close to this.

Sounds good.
Strongly considering one of these but not sure if I will fit well LOL

Yes…this one fit the bill exactly on color and “stuff”. The other one was Black Sapphire (which my wife also liked) and optioned same and also would have worked just fine, but the dealer was at $467 on the same terms. They were also father away than this one. In this market, that number is still respectable, but not quite LH worthy IMO.

1 Like