Signed: 2020 BMW 740XI M-Sport $798/mo 1st Pmt+MSDs DAS

While trying to close a 5 series I kept getting shut down by the dealer: sold, pending, over 5k. The proactive sales person knew his stuff and suggested a 2020 740xi. Knowing there is only $5k flagship trunk money on the new body style and being a new model I thought they were going to shoot me some bad numbers. After 2 text we had a deal, Was in and out in 35 mins. Vehicle was demo with 3700mi.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 740XI M-Sport Package black/black
MSRP: $98,935
Monthly Payment: $798
Months:30
Annual Mileage:7500

DAS: $6675 ($5600 DAS + 1st pmt + $277 plates)
Incentives: loyalty $1500 + $500 OL + $500 PenFed
Region: Midwest

image image image

8 Likes

Interested to see the breakdown on this deal, trying to figure out which between a 740i or M550i will have the more aggressive incentives.

Congratulations & enjoy your new ride!

Was this through BMW Financial

1 Like

Who cares? Get the one you’ll enjoy more

1 Like

That’s the problem, can’t figure out which one I like better & wife won’t let me have them both!

Yes BMWFS. Closed End Lease.

I updated with the calculator as close as possible.

Massive discount— good deal on the new body

1 Like

@Armand9601 easy solution…get rid of wife and get both :joy:

3 Likes

They’re so different… how can one like both equally?

Both of them are redundant. Grab the 7 and a new corvette!

Did you mean $500 for OL code and $500 for PenFed? Where is this $500 from PenFed coming from?

Yes $500 each. Penfed comes from Penfed.

1 Like

Okay, learn something new every day. I’ve had PenFed for over a year now and didn’t know it comes with $500 discount for BMW, lol.

2 Likes

I will likely make a new thread regarding that since it is very relevant. Found out 2 days before I made a deal when I was looking at the Mercedes numbers. Dumb luck.

i’m assuming the full $2000 is for financing only and all the lease deals are capped at 500?

Yes correct, it was $250 last month so $500 isn’t bad.

1 Like

It’s actually pretty great. I was happy with college grad and OL, but Penfed is making it even sweeter

Is the process to claim the incentive complicated tho?

Depends. 1 dealer had no idea what it was, the other worked it up in 2 minutes. Just claim through penfed website and email/print the claim sheet with your name and unique number to dealer. 1 per calendar year per member, not transferable.

1 Like

So Penfed sends you a rebate or the discount is applied at the time of purchase?