Signed: šŸ¦„ 2020 BMW 740i x-drive (contract attached)

You can check out car gurus and filter by mileage (less than 5k miles).

3 Likes

If you donā€™t qualify for any incentives such as Loyalty, you can also look at ones between 5,001-10,000 miles and see if you can get enough discount to make it worth your while

3 Likes

Gorgeous 7 Series!!! Congrats on your new car!!!

1 Like

Great job. Iā€™m more impressed with the $850 transportation from CA to NJ though :grinning:

4 Likes

CO to NJā€¦

How is the residual affected?
And what sort of discount do you think you can achieve?

Impossible to predict. Just like the OP you have to work hard to find the deal, if it even exists, and be very flexible

It might be easier to find a transfer TBH.

1 Like

Still a good price. Itā€™s a big and heavy car for a long distance.

1 Like

So seems like Penfed and OL code cannot be combined together. I know from the stackability matrix from BMW it seems like they could be combined with Loyalty. But the dealer said they got burned on one of the past deals where they applied it together. I also got in touch with a local BMW dealer where I usually bought my vehicles in the past (before I found LH) and they verified it too. Also on this forum I see a few topics related to that and there seems to be confusion. On past deals on this forum where the dealer applied it, may be they got burned too or they had room to further discount the vehicle and they might have said that they took Penfed and OL code together and the money came from somewhere else in the deal. That is my educated guess.

Lol. You can tell your friend that this was the only 7 series they had in their inventory. However I will keep an eye out there and let you know if I see something else pop up.

I go on cargurus and cars.com filter out 2020 BMW 740i (only x drive) and then change the zip code to national search. I then do less than 5k miles and sort by price low to high. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey, congrats on the great deal. If you donā€™t mind me asking, can you give the shipperā€™s info? I am moving from Northeast to California and the lowest quote I get is $1200-$1300.

Same here for the shipping info

It seemed like it. Specially some of the quotes I received were like this:

Well the residual drop is 9 % after 5k miles. Also you lose all incentives such as loyalty. So the discount better be great to compensate for that.

1 Like

@love2lease

Thanks for confirming and again insane deal. This is disappointing to hear because I plan on pretty much doing the same thing on my next BMW ā€” using a full $1K OL code and $500 PenFed rebate.

Hopefully someone else or the more experienced BMW guys can confirm/deny that these stack?

I was under the assumption that they were :cry:

Yes it is a long wheel base and heavy vehicle. They do charge extra because it counts as ā€œoversized sedanā€. I could have done may be for $ 700 with one of the other ā€œunknownā€ carriers, but the extra $ 150 gave me that peace of mind and it was much need after the back and forth for the negotiations.

Sent you pm

sent you pm as well.

1 Like

Agreed the residual drop after 5k miles makes it a no go for leasing.

Some dealers will advertise cars with over 5k miles though that have less miles. Corporate only allows them to advertise deals to a certain level of discount. They get more leeway when itā€™s over 5k miles it seems on pricing.