Signed: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive MSport, $53k MSRP, 36/10k, $410/mo

2020 BMW 330i xDrive M-Sport in Portimao Blue
MSRP: $ 52,700
Selling Price: $45,970 (12.9%)
Drive-Off Amount: $3250 (first month/tax/title/fees/acquisition)
MSD (7): $3150
MF: .00128, reduced to .00093 with 7 MSD
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 61%
Residual: $32,190
Rebates/Incentives: $2250 ($1000 Conquest, $750 Lease Cash, $500 PenFed)
BMW CCA: $500
Monthly Payment: $ 410/month
Region: NJ

I am finally a member of the BMW family! I just closed my first ever BMW deal and picked up this beauty yesterday. Over the last few weeks I reached out to 12 or 13 dealerships (thank god I live in the Tri-State) and also reached out to multiple brokers on here looking to get a great deal. I happened to pull off the best deal possible going thru a dealership directly.

I have to give a huge shout out to the whole LH community. If it was not for this site, there was no way I would have ever gotten the deal I got. I learned so much about lease hacking and became so informed on incentives/rebates/negotiation tactics that I would not have other known existed had I not stumbled across this site.

I’m so happy with this car as I have been eyeing it since the first time I laid my eyes on it. The car itself was configured with many options: ambient lighting, heated seats/wheel, HK Surround sound and remote start.

Also, I have to send a special shout out to a few brokers @nextlevelautobrokers @HN308 @NurseAl. Although I did not get the car thru them, they all went out of their way to answer the relentless amount of questions I had and answered promptly. For future LH members on here, if you can’t close a deal yourself, highly recommend reaching out to one of those brokers on here!

Happy New Years!!

6 Likes

Beautiful car and good deal - congrats man!

What was your negotiations like? I’ve spent the last 2 weeks looking at 5 series and have not gotten past 10% off. It’s like the hard wall I’ve come across and it’s been frustrating.

1 Like

Great deal and beautiful car! Love the rims!!

Goes to show how far research and self-motivation can get you. You definitely maximized the rebates as well.

It was nice talking to you and appreciate the shout-out. Enjoy the car. :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does msds mean you have to pay drive off cost and also the msds too?

Congrats! Can you share the dealer name? Thanks!