Signed 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI

Wasn’t accusing you of making up the numbers. Was just saying the dealers don’t seem too willing. Sorry if that came across wrong

I don’t blame you, FCA dealers are generally pretty bad to deal with, especially corporate ones.

Do you mind sharing the numbers Ramsey gave?

Like I said, Ramsey is among the lowest I’ve received, but nowhere close to the deals I’ve read here.

For a ~50,500 car, 530 per month with just first and DMV.

A bit late but curious to see if you did end up signing any stelvio deals?

No, ended up getting a BMW. But good luck!

I’m interested in any recent deals too… the quote I got today for 36/12k on an AWD Sport with an MSRP of $52,345 was $664/mo with 1k DAS… residual through Ally was only 46%…

Wow that sounds insanely high. I’m waiting on my numbers today ill start a thread once I do or if you want start your own about this.

nice, congrats…and thanks.

Just a tip
Numbers are high because a regular sport over $50k is unsellable. The TI has a better residual and will lease out cheaper. It even shows you that on the company website when you’re building one

1 Like

Hello - is there usually a price advantage to going with 24 months/10K miles? Wondering because I see those terms here a lot as opposed to what I thought would be “standard” at 36 months/12K.

Is 24/10K better because shorter term and less miles means higher residual? and additional cost per mile w/ overage is set?

Thanks for any insight.

Interesting im going to try to build one and see how it looks. I’m trying to get numbers for a TI sport AWD. Anyone got any pointers?

What area do you live in?

I live in Jersey

Ok, I’m in NY. I wound up getting it from a friend of mine who recently took over an Alfa store up in MA. He gave me the best numbers I could get anywhere and found a build that works for me. Inventory is extremely scarce and it is very hard to grab a car if you’re picky

1 Like

Can you share your friend’s contact details and the deal which he gave you?

I am looking to lease 2020 Alfa romeo stelvio TI AWD or TI Lusso with some packages.
Ideally I would go for 24 months/10K miles a year and I would only give first month’s payment at DAS.

Thank you.
Kash

Sorry I didn’t see this. Boston Motorsports is who I went through.

Hello there,
I am new to this , have done my research , planning to lease Stelvio 52790 (55790 MSRP).
has driver assistance and other packages on it.
Dealer offer 560 my offer 480.
Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks

Hi Suneeeel
I would recommend reading some articles on this site. You should never negotiate the monthly price of a lease. The final lease payment is a function of discount off MSRP, the money factor (interest rate), your down payment just to name a few.
Please go to Edmunds forums and understand what the base money factor and residual value is for the vehicle you’re interested in. Then ask the dealer what money factor they are using. What about other fees? Are they marked up? Shop around. If one dealer does not give you the information you seek, go to another one. Also try not to go into the dealership without having an agreement on numbers via email. A lot of dealers will play hardball.

Good luck and don’t forget to post pictures when you’ve signed a vehicle.

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you,
I leased car finally , 497 Per month , 2020 Stelvio.
This is my question
Initially i signed up lease for NJ state, and later i changed plan and registered in Nebraska, since Nebraska does not charge sales tax , dealer took NJ state tax check , and not responding if i ask what happens to that amount.

Can anyone advise.