SIGNED: 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech - $52K - $408+tax, $1378 DAS - 36/12k

congrats please post your deal with leasehackr calculator and the area of your deal , thanks !

Ouch! You were duped on that maintenance deal. Youā€™ll be hard pressed to spend $300 total over the term of the lease- aside from new tires- which arenā€™t even covered by that.
See if you can get a refund ASAP.

Wanted to add as well, helped a family member get a dea. $1494 DAS with payment $375/month. This was for an MDX base with an MSRP of $47925. This was in NJ. Will post the calculator later.

FWIW - I second (fourth? Ninth?) the notes on the service contract. My last lease was an MDX and my wife ā€œconvinced meā€ (mandated) to add the service contract. After some job changes and a relocation, our 36k lease ended up at just under ~22k mi and I probably paid $1200 guaranteed for ~$400 actually used worth of oil changes and tire rotations. My wife is no longer invited to my car negotiations : )

Acura has a funny ā€œno scheduled maintenanceā€ model where it tells you when to go for service based on your duty cycles. All the savings is back-weighted into the 30k+ service, so on a time-value of money basis itā€™s probably not worth it either.

Itā€™s a PITA to cancel, but Iā€™d consider it. Unless, of course, you plan to use every single mile of your lease and you prefer the peace of mind, in which case - you got a great deal overall so be happy with it and donā€™t let strangers on the internet tell you what to do!

This is in orange county, ca. I will post with calc when i have the contract with me.

36 months & 12,000 miles

You have got to get out of your State. They are all over here in GA. They will ship out there and it is worth it

1 Like

Arenā€™t they making a Brand New 2022 MDX which is supposed to release in February 2021? Maybe thatā€™s why we are seeing decent 2020 MDX deals nowadays.

Any specific area where they have a big number ?

In Atlanta. Especially Jackson Acura
I have a guy you can contact if interested

Can you give me the info please!

Hello
Ddi you get the info you needed. So sorry my mother died which totally changed everything for me.

Thanks

Hi there, very sorry to hear about your mother, my condolences. Would you be able to share the info for the guy in Atlanta? Iā€™m striking out on MDXs in Ohio.