SIGNED: 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech - $52K - $408+tax, $1378 DAS - 36/12k

Just to clarify, are you saying one dealer offered a higher DAS but a lower monthly?

yes the other dealer offer $440 total including taxes with $1388 DAS

Not too shabby… congratulations!

any idea if any Nor Cal dealers are offering similar? Im looking for Accura MDX AWD Base or with tech pack

i’m tracking the inventory for the Acura MDX AWD in the bay area , the dealers arent giving good prices I guess if you insist on these numbers you might get it ! These seem to be the big players in the area: Acura of Fremont Oakland Acura Acura of Pleasanton Autonation Santa Clara Acura of Concord

thanks guys. I signed mine today: Signed: 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech - $52K msrp - $354 + tax, $3000 DAS, with conquest

Can you share dealer info?

Thanks to @slol, I got my Mdx Fwd for $397 including tax & roughly $16xx DAS the last day of month. I could probably push for a bit more but it was last day of month and was busy myself so just want to make it quick. This was best I could get compared to several quotes around town since I wanted a particular color. They were great and was willing to do a dealer trade to get me the color I wanted so overall great experience.

1 Like

how many miles per year?

congrats please post your deal with leasehackr calculator and the area of your deal , thanks !

Ouch! You were duped on that maintenance deal. You’ll be hard pressed to spend $300 total over the term of the lease- aside from new tires- which aren’t even covered by that.
See if you can get a refund ASAP.

Wanted to add as well, helped a family member get a dea. $1494 DAS with payment $375/month. This was for an MDX base with an MSRP of $47925. This was in NJ. Will post the calculator later.

FWIW - I second (fourth? Ninth?) the notes on the service contract. My last lease was an MDX and my wife “convinced me” (mandated) to add the service contract. After some job changes and a relocation, our 36k lease ended up at just under ~22k mi and I probably paid $1200 guaranteed for ~$400 actually used worth of oil changes and tire rotations. My wife is no longer invited to my car negotiations : )

Acura has a funny “no scheduled maintenance” model where it tells you when to go for service based on your duty cycles. All the savings is back-weighted into the 30k+ service, so on a time-value of money basis it’s probably not worth it either.

It’s a PITA to cancel, but I’d consider it. Unless, of course, you plan to use every single mile of your lease and you prefer the peace of mind, in which case - you got a great deal overall so be happy with it and don’t let strangers on the internet tell you what to do!

This is in orange county, ca. I will post with calc when i have the contract with me.

36 months & 12,000 miles

You have got to get out of your State. They are all over here in GA. They will ship out there and it is worth it

1 Like

Aren’t they making a Brand New 2022 MDX which is supposed to release in February 2021? Maybe that’s why we are seeing decent 2020 MDX deals nowadays.

Any specific area where they have a big number ?

In Atlanta. Especially Jackson Acura
I have a guy you can contact if interested

Can you give me the info please!