Signed: 2019 XC60 T6 Momentum $52xxx - $339/mo. TDAS: Msds, First, Tax, Acq, Doc, NY Govt Fees

2019 XC60 T6 Momentum

MSRP: $52,825
Selling Price: $43,606 ($47,606 less $4000 allowance)
Monthly Payment: $339.34
Cash Due at Signing: ~$3,300 (First $339, Tax $1512, Acq $995, Doc $299, NY Govt Fees $165)
MSD: $4,000 (calculated off pre MSD monthly)
Incentives: $4000

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00017 (.00067 pre msd)
Residual: 59%

Region: Purchased in Mid Atlantic. Flew down from NY and drove home.

Shout out to @Ursus for making me aware of the $4000 allowance in the mid atlantic region on the T6’s. I scoured around and found a fairly low MSRP T6 that I was able to get ~10% off before incentives and then the $4000 allowance. I couldn’t find anything even remotely close to this around my area, even on the T5.

Very happy with the deal and enjoyed the hunt!

14 Likes

Congrats. MSDs should be calculated post-MSD monthly, so $3,500

Where do you look up all those incentives? On Volvocars.com? I’m on the west coast.

Great deal, TS! Congrats!

you guys are all sick in the head!

1 Like

I thought so too (as you mentioned to me before), but apparently there are more than 1 ways to skin a cat here. From what I heard, Volvo (aka BOA) doesn’t seem to care how the MSD’s are calculated. So:

• Pre msd with everything rolled in (Zero drive off)
  • Pre msd with current deal structure (upfronts DAS)
  • Post msd everything rolled in (Zero drive off)
  • Post msd current deal stucture (upfronts DAS)

are apparently all applicable ways to calculated. Again this is just what I have heard. It seems to be a very grey area, and vary by dealer. YMMV seems to apply. Wonder how we get to the bottom? It almost felt like it could be negotiated.

Anyways - it was only a $500 difference in MSD’s and I wasn’t going to push it. Dealer originally came back with $6000 in MSD’s.

Don’t think that Volvo doesn’t care. I just leased 2 cars with MSDs and both were on post-MSDs. MB does pre-MSD.
MSDs will be shown in the Refundable Deposit field on your lease contract, so make sure your 4k is shown there. You will probably get $500 back from Volvo. Or they will redo the contract.

Nice deal!! Congrat!

Any incentives in WA/OR area?

Interesting if I get a check back for difference. Do you have docs that shows how it’s calculated? I’m agreeing with you on calculation - but I just can’t find anything in writing about it.

Nothing in writing, just know from other deals and my own. So basically told my dealer to use MF after 10 MSDs in calculations and then round up to $50. But who knows, maybe Volvo allows it, just never seen it.

I got my XC90 at the end of May. My MSDs were based off of the post-tax monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $50.

They are not talking about pre/post-tax monthly. They are talking about pre/post-MSD monthly.

My mistake — if that is the case, my dealer used the post-MSD/post-tax number for my MSDs.

Are you sure? What is your monthly payment and how much was your MSDs?

Yep you can use the payment calculator to see incentives by zip!

Base Rent pre-tax was $53x.xx off the top of my head. Post tax monthly is $576.00. $6k MSDs.

You can look up incentives on the payment estimator on Volvo’s website. Punch in the zip you’re curious about and it’ll give you the different incentives.

And @Ursus - yes, 4K shows in refundable deposit.

Great deal, wish we had that $4000 in the Midwest!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

NYC allows MSD?

Volvo allows MSDs for out of NY state dealers for NY registration