Signed: 2019 Volvo S60 R-Design Costco deal $450/mo, $1000 DAS, 36/15k, No MSDs

Thanks @Bostoncarconcierge for taking that one :wink: This reminds me, after examining my paperwork and trying to duplicate it in the leasehackr calculator, I couldn’t do it. The dealers just calculate leases different, because their priority it seems to be able to take a desired DAS from the customer, then calculate the payments. The way they do this is to roll all the fees and taxes in, and then they do a cap cost reduction, of which in this case they pulled the first payment out of that. If the leasehackr calculator allowed one to check the “zero drive off” box while also still applying a down payment(the field disappears now when you check the box), we could duplicate these calculations ourselves…

I do love the seats. Seats are huge for me, these R-design sport seats are definitely better than the last 3-series sport seats I sat in.

1 Like

There isn’t any special. It is just math and can replicated if the variables are known.

Hi Champs ,

I have below deal on below car . I am planning to sign the lease. Before that i need your advise ,
How is the deals looks and is there any place where i can negotiate . Please provide me your comments .

I am first time leaser .

Car : S60 R Design T6 2019
Color : Grey and Black interior
Package : Advanced Package
Heated Seats front and rear

MSRP : 52090
Selling price : 43009.53
Registration and Title : 420.50
Doc fees : 408.50
Capitalized Taxes : 1052.68
Acq Fees : 995
Gross Captized Cost 46341
Residual Value : 30212 ( 58%)
Cash Cap Reduction: 1000
Net Cap Cost : 45341.20
Monthly Payment : 455
Down Payment : 1000( Monthly Payment + 545)
Miles/Term : 12K/36 Months

Why are you spamming and posting this in 3 places?

And what the heck is a Cham?

Sorry about that . Type . Champs means champions .

One post is enough

Don’t worry @mywish1993 @Bostoncarconcierge May still be a bit bitter about Bruins…No triple “champs” for Boston this year haha