[Signed] 2019 Range Rover Velar P250 R-Dynamic SE Demo

You’re not wrong, perhaps my statement was a bit too general. For the most part they don’t on the bigger cars (Sport, Fullsize) and even on the Velar it’s only really lease cash. It’s much rarer than GM or BMW where you get a rebate for breathing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is the quote I received on the demo I posted earlier. SMH

MF is .00058 and RV $35,553

Wow that’s atrocious

lol that’s ridiculous.

Yes, I thought the same. The car is not equipped with Apple CarPlay so he offered to throw it in for free lol but he could not come down on the MSRP. Supposedly, he only has 5.5% markup in it. I sent him a comp in his area that is 4500 cheaper and his only response was “he could not explain why another dealer was willing to lose that much money to sell a vehicle”

Anyone know of any brokers that provide their service to the Southwestern US? Specifically, NM. Thanks in advance!

Wow range rovers lease bad lol

Agreed! High MSRP and low RV. Karl Knauz auto park has several Velars heavily discounted but I bet they jack the MF up to compensate. Wife and I are in no hurry as both our vehicles are paid off, ideally would like something by the fall. If the right Velar deal doesn’t present itself think we may look into the new RDX.

Received the following today and it’s not getting better, actually getting worse lol. Mind you this is for a demo vehicle with over 3k miles on it! Think it’s time I reach out to a broker for some help! Please let me know of any recommendations. Thanks!
MF is .00137

I would also like to get in touch with any broker who can help on the Velar. Let me know if you get any response. I am in Atlanta, GA

No luck/response so far. Think I may just give up on the idea of a velar, the poor RV and MF just do not make them a good candidate to lease. Every quote I’ve gotten has been between 840-1000 a month, just won’t spend that kind of money to lease a 4 banger no matter how nice it may be.

I can smoke those numbers easy. Check out my velar thread

1 Like

Yes, I am well aware you can smoke those numbers easily but I do not live in Boston so that is a moot point.

Why is it moot?

These somehow make it to America from England

They can transport :slight_smile:

Because I asked if you provide service to New Mexico and you said you do not so taking advantage of your deals is not possible.

Sorry I misread

I do for LR but not MB