[Signed] 2019 Range Rover Velar P250 R-Dynamic SE Demo

Also, contacted a dealer in California today and received a .00088 MF, 54% RV, 36/15 on linked vehicle. He was going to check with his manager to see if he could match the El Paso dealers MF of .00044 but said they could only offer a discount of 2% off MSRP and said that was more than fair as they only have 6% in the vehicle. My goal is to get as close to the 1% payment as possible, I am also willing to put between 2.5k-3k down. Thoughts? BTW I am located in New Mexico.

https://www.landroverrc.com/vehicle-details/new-2019-land-rover-range-rover-velar-p250-se-r-dynamic-redwood-city-ca-id-30238867

texas and norcal land rover dealers are notorious for being the worst at discounting cars.

Yes, I’ve learned that very quickly! I’m like c’mon one offered 2k off and the other 1.6k SMH! They both mentioned how the velar is highly desirable and that they could easily sell it pretty much at full MSRP to someone in their area.

cough cough bullshit cough

I mean they’re not wrong. If Full-Sizes and Sports are full sticker theres no reason a velar shouldn’t be. Regardless they still get discounted in SoCal. Price shop Anaheim Hills / Beverly Hills / Encino / Southbay / Santa Monica / Cerritos / SD. Good mix of dealer groups get competitive with each other.

Shoot for 5k-ish off and base MF.

Thanks for the advise! So I should shoot for about 5k or so in dealer discount and another 1-2k in incentives? When is the best time of month/year to get the best deal?

When the new models hit the lot.

1 Like

When do 2020 models hit the lot? December?

This is completely irrelevant at LR. 2019s don’t get discounted more than 2020s.

5k discount, there aren’t any incentives. LR doesn’t really do incentives.

edit: 90% sure USEF expired June 1st.

There were some pretty big incentives in Feb-March on 2018 Evoque and Disco Sport (I think).

2k spring sales on Velar / Evoque / Disco / F-Pace / F-Type / E-Pace.

That was extremely rare as the only incentives LR ever does is lease cash but 90% of dealers try and hold it as gross. Only Velar that has lease cash atm is the P380 HSE R-Dynamic ($1,175) which isn’t a leasehackr friendly car as its usually an 80k+ MSRP with payments over the 1,XXX mark.

Nope, there was at least $5K (and I think even higher) on the East Coast. Edmunds will have it.

Pretty sure it would be a mix of spring sales plus alive drive (demo status)?

I started with the brand in Feb and 90% sure programs are national. Who knows. Too bad the residuals dipped and rebates got killed off. Used to be a TON of car for the money.

Here you go. I see $5,700. Up to $6,225. And even $7,600 lease cash :slight_smile:

Ah! Was really looking forward to getting the additional USEF discount!!

Here is a demo that looks interesting. Should a 5k discount still be the goal?

https://www.landroverorlandpark.com/new/Land+Rover/2019-Land+Rover-Range+Rover+Velar-c2f4c8220a0e0a6b0dfefdb8549508da.htm

Did you mean to reply to @ethanrs? I have no idea about LR discounts.

Not really to anyone in specific just anyone who has insight so he will prob respond being he has a lot of knowledge. Sorry still learning all the commands and how to use the forum.

1 Like

I was referring to the Velar, not the Evoque. There’s always a buttload of lease cash on Evoques and Disco Sports.

I’d say 5,000-5,500 is solid on a Velar.

I responded to this:

Seems like a generic statement to me.

1 Like